A new patch has been released for Call of Duty: World at War, bringing Treyarch's latest WW2 shooter up to version 1.2. Here's the change list:
• Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high – this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
• Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
• Fixed router related server authentication errors.
• Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
• Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
• Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
• Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
• Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
• Fixed command-line +connect functionality
• /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
• Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
• "Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
• Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
• Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
• Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
• Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.
You can check out a screenshot of the new map in our screenshots section
. Download it now locally from AusGamers