If you're in or around Melbourne on the 8th of November, swing by Swinburne Uni to check out the Call of Duty launch party, being held by Alienware and Activision, giving fans the chance to be the first to play one of the most anticipated FPS titles of the near future:
* The party will go for 24 hours and we will have 100+ Alienware Desktops and 100 Xbox 360ís running.
* AMD / ATI / RAZER / EDIFIER / LG / MICROSOFT are attending and will be showing off products at the event.
* We are running an indoor lazer skirmish in an underground car park.
* The great guys at V are giving free energy drinks for the night and of course there will be promo girls from V, ATI and the Alienware World at War Girls.
* Each attendee gets a Call of Duty: World at War show bag.
You can register and buy tickets online
right meow for $29 a head.