The eGames Expo is back and will be making yet another appearance in Melbourne on the 16th, 17th and 18th of November. The event is going to be held at the Melbourne Convention Centre and should host a huge number of companies vying for ultimate product exposure. No official list of exhibitors has been revealed yet, but you can check out their website here
. We'll keep you updated though and will also be in full attendance when the event rolls around.
From the press release:
Key features of eGames 2007 will include:
- All the big brands, including PS3, Wii and Xbox.
- New product launches from leading suppliers and the opportunity to buy the latest products at the show.
- A central stage area featuring an ongoing schedule of keynote addresses, information sessions and entertainment.
- Designated lounge areas for general game play and specific eSport competition games zones.
- Presentations and information on careers in the games and entertainment industry.
- The Game Developers Association of Australia’s (GDAA) Game Connect Asia Pacific Conference will run concurrently with eGames 2007, providing benefits to both visitors, in particular from a careers and educational aspect in game development.
Great to see Australia taking the booming gaming industry seriously, and equally great to see the gaming industry taking Australia seriously.