A new patch has been released for Company of Heroes, taking one of the best games of last year up to version 1.5. There are two new maps (only 2p and 4p, no big ones) and a stack of balance changes - here's a snippet:
- Sherman Calliope’s main tank gun has been removed and the Calliope Barrage ability is now free to use.
- Allied M10 Tank Destroyer weapon damage has been increased and Fuel cost has been reduced by 5.
- Allied M8 Armored Car Armor upgrade Munitions cost reduced by 25.
- All Infantry Anti-Tank weaponry (Bazooka, Recoilless Rifle, Panzerschreck) are slightly more accurate when firing at moving light targets.
- Allied Bazookas and Recoilless Rifles now deal slightly more damage to Light Vehicles
- Axis Flak 88’s are more resilient to Artillery, off-map attacks, and satchel charges (the crew manning them is not).
Check out the full list and download the patch (from v1.4) locally from AusGamers