The Ventrilo team have announced
a new version of their voice chat software for the Macintosh:
This version brings the Mac client several steps closer to the same functionality level of the Windows 2.3.2.Beta.3 client. The following is a short list of the major feature additions:
1) Universal Binary support allowing native execution on both PowerPC and Intel based architectures. Previous versions that did not support Universal Binary worked perfectly on the Intel architectures via the Rosetta emulator but at a performance cost when transmitting a voice stream. With Universal Binary support the Intel based Mac's can now run at optimum performance.
2) Text-to-speech (TTS) support.
3) Wave file playback support.
4) Full featured Bindings editor.
5) Full featured sound events supports.
6) More architectural changes for better stability.
We can't mirror it due to their legal policy, but you can download it from the official site