Wreckateer uses the Kinect to put you in control of a massive castle wrecking ballista as you travel across a mystical kingdom to destroy 60 castles using six magical projectiles. Use your body to aim and fire each shot and then control it in mid-air with motion activating special powers to guide them towards their target. Utilize an arsenal of Flying, Explosive, Splitting, and rocketing Speed shots to explore the infinite ways you can wreak havoc on goblin infested castles bringing them crumbling to the ground.
The game features a robust single player campaign, local multiplayer mode, and Xbox LIVE leader board support ensuring your entire family will have an endlessly royal good time. In addition, Wreckateer includes Avatar FameStar, the new program from Microsoft Studios that delivers new and exciting ways to play online with your friends and compete for social recognition.
• Kinect for Xbox 360 – Responsive and Intuitive Kinect controls ensure every Wreckateer in your family will have a fun filled destructive experience.
• 60 Levels – Visit far off regions across the kingdom in 60 levels with increasingly intricate and larger fortresses that will challenge even the most skillful Wreckateer.
• Endless Replayability – Physics based gameplay ensures each time you replay the same level the results of your shots will end in a different outcome and score.
• 6 Magical Shots – Fire 6 magical shots like the chain shot, flying shot, bomb shot and much more. Having their own uniquely, magical destructive abilities, control shots in mid-air to explode, pummel, and crumble castles into splendid smithereens.
• Single & Multiplayer Modes – Single and 2P Multiplayer modes will ensure the entire family becomes royal members of the Wreckateer team.