In Spider-Man® 2, the highly anticipated follow-up to Activision’s 2002 monster hit game, Manhattan becomes a gamer’s playground while taking the role of Spider-Man in a battle against the nefarious Doc Ock. Based on the plot of the movie Spider-Man® 2 and the heroes and villains created by Marvel™, the game allows players to encounter unique and dangerous villains as they patrol the streets and rooftops of the biggest city created in any Super Hero game to date.
- The big-screen adventure just got bigger – For a movie-like experience, battle the nefarious Doc Ock and his henchmen in locations taken straight from the film.
- More Marvel comic characters – In addition to the Marvel characters featured in the upcoming film sequel, additional diabolical villains from the expansive Marvel comic character roster make exclusive game appearances, including Mysterio and Lizard.
- Go wherever a spider can – Gamers immerse themselves in the city of Manhattan, which is constructed as a large streaming map populated by cars, pedestrians and criminals. Players jump from street level to rooftops as they patrol the city in search of danger.
- New web-swinging abilities – Realistic physics impact direction as players swing from building corners, lampposts – even helicopters. Gamers harness super strength for powerful jumps and lightning-fast web crawling.
- Face the responsibilities of a Super Hero – Take time out from main missions to foil random crimes in the streets. The more crimes prevented, the more the hero rating increases, giving players access to advanced attacks and maneuvers.