Atari is revving it up with the announcement of the revolutionary racing video game RACE Pro. The ultra realistic simulation racing game is scheduled to speed into stores in November 2008 for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Developed by renowned AAA game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings SimBin’s formidable skill and know-how to the console for the very first time.
• Thrilling Driving Experience: Players will feel every bend and burst of acceleration as well as every emotion from pre-race tension in the pit lanes to exhilaration on the podium.
• Unrivalled Racing World Realism: Users will be deeply immersed into the racing world with ultra realistic car models, official championships and tracks. Participants work their way up the leader boards through intense training, winning key races and securing valuable sponsorship deals.
• ‘Hot Seat’ Feature: Brand new to RACE Pro, this feature brings social racing to the living room for the first time as players are put in the ‘hot seat’ for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player in the ‘hot seat,’ accelerating the pace of the game with quick reactions and precision driving.
• Wide Variety of Cars: Players can choose from vehicles ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, GT cars, WTCC extreme cars, formula and production cars.
• Real Life Tracks: Gamers can experience the thrill of sport racing with over 15 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are exclusive to RACE Pro.