Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier John Carver on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, Isaac must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. He will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customise weapons and survival tools.Check out the trailer below for a glimpse at what you can expect but also the sweet tunes of Phil Collins.
To get the N7 armor you simply need to have played Mass Effect 3. Here are the instructions on how to get your very own N7 armor for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC:EA has also revealed a trailer showing off the armour, which also includes some glimpses at the action packed horror title's gameplay.
Play Mass Effect 3 and make sure you have a save file. Purchase and play the full game of Dead Space 3. Equip N7 armor and look awesome!
Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition includes:Currently only 5,000 copies have been made for the Dev Team Edition, so those eager enough to put down the USD$100 for the non-game bundle (currently only one available to Australians) can find more info at the official website.
- Tin Collector’s Case: Measuring nearly 14”x9,” this case is covered with mysteries and trivia from all three Dead Space games, debossed with full color art based on the designs from Ben Wanat (Creative Director for Dead Space 3) and Dino Ignacio (UI Designer for Dead Space 3).
- Serrano’s Journal: Dr. Earl Serrano’s journal full of clues and haunting artwork of his findings on Tau Volantis has come to life with exclusive content by Chuck Beaver (Story Producer on Dead Space 3).
- Art Book: A 4.75”x6.5” hardbound book containing 96 stunning full color pages, plus exclusive material from the Dead Space art department headed by Alex Muscat (Art Director for Dead Space 3).
- Flip Book “Data Pad:” A 10”x7” book with a metal cover that contains 9 image sets made with clear PET cover sheets over heavy-weight cardstock. The flip book was designed by Dino Ignacio to be a functional prop version of the Dead Space User Interface in the game.
- Marker Statue: A 8” hand-sculpted, custom-molded polyresin statue that’s coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
- Med-Pack: The med-pack in the game has been recreated as a 14 oz. PET water bottle, perfect for carrying your beverage of choice.
- Poster Pack: A set of three 5”x10” single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found throughout Dead Space 3 that depict an older age of space travel.
- Postcard Set: A set of six 3.75”x6” Peng themed postcards, double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on the back.
In the demo, players will be thrust into deep space terror when unwilling hero – Isaac Clarke – and all-new co-op companion – Sergeant John Carver – crash land on Tau Volantis, an unforgiving ice planet teeming with Necromorphs. Dead Space 3 takes the franchise’s core elements of suspense, horror, action and sound and introduces them to all-new elements – including co-op play - that allows players to work together to take down the most ambitious Dead Space experience yet.Early access is being handed out over at the official website, however you will need to have an Origin account on hand to sign up. Codes for the early access will handed out "while quantities last" up until January 14th, with the code expiring on January 22nd.
After crash-landing on a hostile new planet known as Tau Volantis, hero Isaac Clarke discovers that this planet could be the key to ending the Necromorph infestation. In his violent hunt for answers, Isaac must battle subzero, icy conditions and deadly, highly-evolved enemies including all-new Necromorphs, gigantic boss creatures and even misguided zealot humans. Fortunately, Isaac is not alone.You can check out some of the screenshots below but swing by our game page for the full library.
Players can choose to team-up with a friend anytime in the game with the fully integrated drop-in/drop-out co-op feature. Players that choose to take down the terror together will experience additional story details and gameplay mechanics only found when playing as the co-op character, Earthgov Sergeant John Carver.
Pre-order now at participating retailers to receive the Dead Space 3 Limited Edition which includes two bonus suits and two weapons available to use day one!Hopefully with the snazy suits and blinged out weapons one will be safe in space, but usually it doesn't turn out that way. Check out the reveal trailer below for a glimpse of the pre-order bonuses in action.
Witness Suit - An insulated suit to help you explore Tau Volantis' harsh terrain First Contact Suit - Built for long term space exposure with thick armor Evangelizer Weapon - Heavy duty assault rifle and shotgun combination Negotiator Weapon - Tesla powered "instrument" for organic tissue dismemberment