Catwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can’t seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy. What happens next changes Patience forever. In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and ultra-keen senses of a cat. With her newfound prowess and feline intuition, Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and bad. Like any wildcat, she’s dangerous, elusive and untamed. Her adventures are complicated by a burgeoning relationship with Tom Lone (Benjamin Bratt), a cop who has fallen for Patience but cannot shake his fascination with the mysterious Catwoman, who appears to be responsible for a string of crime sprees plaguing the city.
- Play the Film: Play the Film: Featuring Halle Berry, Control Catwoman and follow the movie storyline throughout the game.
- Toy with Enemies: Catwoman toys with her enemies, rendering them helpless, making them run scared, and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace.
- Unique Cat Powers:
- Cat-like Movement: With incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman moves and jumps with feline prowess, leaping across roofs, running up walls, pouncing on prey, and avoiding enemy bullets.
- Cat Senses: Cat Senses: Players will view the world from a feline point of view and utilize unique cat attributes that allow Catwoman to change the odds to her advantage. These powers enable her to see in the dark (unlike her foes) and hunt her prey by seeing footprints and smelling trails that reveal where they have been and what they have done. Catwoman can also use her "Sixth Sense" to establish threats around her and even predict what her enemy may do next.
- Become a Wild Cat: Unleash Catwoman’s “feral” side – move faster, hit harder, and completely dominate her prey.
- The Power of the Whip: Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb, descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible "death falls" in the rooftop levels.