AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
WTB: Web Site Development for Online Store
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
197 posts
As you all may or may not know, I own an Electrical Retail Store here in Brisbane. What I am looking at doing is generating another revenue stream for my business by offering an online store.

I was wondering if any of you guys are, or know of someone that would be willing to build something like this for my company? I am at the stage of getting quotes on cost of development and lead time.

Any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated. <3 QGL.
04:33pm 28/03/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:33pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7326 posts
see my sig.. i should be able to help
04:41pm 28/03/12 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
35988 posts
Shot you a PM dude - our parent company Mammoth is actively looking for new development work at the moment so we'd be very keen to help out.
05:07pm 28/03/12 Permalink
mongie
Brisbane, Queensland
7533 posts
Coldy - whats the store called?

(assuming there is no rule against mentioning it) ?
05:22pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
12194 posts
If you're looking for another quote, we do this s*** day in, day out. I'm told our rates compare favourably with metro operators.

Couple hundred sites under management, PM me if interested!
06:06pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
198 posts

I'll be smashing out some PM's chasing quotes now that we are all back from Easter. If anyone else is interested in putting in a price, please feel free to PM me.
10:27am 12/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:27am 12/04/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close