Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
WTB: Web Site Development for Online Store
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
197 posts
As you all may or may not know, I own an Electrical Retail Store here in Brisbane. What I am looking at doing is generating another revenue stream for my business by offering an online store.

I was wondering if any of you guys are, or know of someone that would be willing to build something like this for my company? I am at the stage of getting quotes on cost of development and lead time.

Any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated. <3 QGL.
04:33pm 28/03/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:33pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7326 posts
see my sig.. i should be able to help
04:41pm 28/03/12 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
35988 posts
Shot you a PM dude - our parent company Mammoth is actively looking for new development work at the moment so we'd be very keen to help out.
05:07pm 28/03/12 Permalink
mongie
Brisbane, Queensland
7533 posts
Coldy - whats the store called?

(assuming there is no rule against mentioning it) ?
05:22pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
12194 posts
If you're looking for another quote, we do this s*** day in, day out. I'm told our rates compare favourably with metro operators.

Couple hundred sites under management, PM me if interested!
06:06pm 28/03/12 Permalink
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
198 posts

I'll be smashing out some PM's chasing quotes now that we are all back from Easter. If anyone else is interested in putting in a price, please feel free to PM me.
10:27am 12/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:27am 12/04/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.