AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Resident Evil 4 is.....
Doobie
Melbourne, Victoria
1232 posts
.....an amazing farking game! OMG! I've only played it for like an hour, but it already feels like Game of the Year Material. And people say the GameCube is for kids. Some of the stuff in this game just left my mouth hanging wide open. Shocking, yet so satisfyingly cool.

Tav, you are definately coming around to play this gem.
06:18pm 25/03/05 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
06:18pm 25/03/05 Permalink
D.
Melbourne, Victoria
1009 posts
i'm still continuing my ps2 hermitage, don't go out but stay in and play...

still enjoy gta:sa, but i'm just as likely to steal a bike and drive around the countyside as to finishing the missions, but i ain't no buster, yo.

quit playing metal gear solid 2 as i was bored out of my head, moved on to 3, which i enjoy more as there's no friggin raiden...

silent hill 4 is still freaky to me. playing it by yourself at 2am in a single apartment perhaps is not the best environment.

cleared spider-man 2, but the game isn't finished? it's saying i need 50,000 more points to go onto the next part, which, cbf.

punisher was AWESOME, cleared it and there's like challenges you can do (finish a section without your enemies firing a single bullet, but again, cbf, i've cleared the game.)

leaving ffx-2 and kingdom hearts until i've cleared silent hill 4...which...might take a while...
06:46pm 26/03/05 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
06:46pm 26/03/05 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.

Advertise with Us | Download Media Kit | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001-2014 AusGamers™ Pty Ltd. ACN 093 772 242.
A Mammoth Media web development / Australian VPS Hosting by Mammoth Networks