AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
im in london
Nuge
Melbourne, Victoria
266 posts
hey guys!!

i just reached london lastnight.. its about 5pm here at the moment..

i spent the past 5 days in malaysia! malaysia was maaaad.. its soo different from what i remember, its very westernised now, which is good and bad i guess...
i spent the first 2 nights in KL at the Sunway Lagoon hotel.. hahahah.. my uncle and auntie were staying there for some reason.. so i had a room in the hotel with my cousins... the hotel was really really nice.. 5 stars.. over looking the theme park in the middle.. so ye.. that was good

did a fair bit of shopping over in KL.. went to all the huge malls.. and they are pretty huge!! so many branded stuff around too.. so stuff wasnt that cheap.. but still cheaper then aus..

food was good.. but not as good as i expected...all the younger ppl and my cousins wanted to eat at western fast food places most of the time.. i just went off and ate malaysian food.. LOL

went to the f1 qualfiying as well.. which was good.. got some free tickets! my cousin was one of the grid girls.. (if u watched the race she was the chick on pole posistion for fernando alonso :) btw.. she is going to move to melbourne early april, probably be staying at my house for alittle bit b4 she finds her own place.. my other cousin kevin is gonna move to melb around july to study at RMIT).. anyway, i gave her my phone so she took some photos for me! she got a couple of mark webbers car cos they let her walk right up to his car when it was in the pits...... what a lucky gal..

so far UK is ok.. its actually not that cold.. i was walking around in a t-shirt lastnite.. i think i came at the right time when the weather is getting better! its around 15 degrees today . which is alrite... (so jaclyn, the weather aint tooo bad).. i already miss not having a car.. was on the bus lastnight going to the supermarket.. and some drunk indian d00d tried to start a fight with someone on the bus.. then split beer all over me and sork.. hahah... what a tool... oh.. and the british accent is already annoying me and ive only been here a day.. i dunno.. i just hate the accent.. sork already sounds a little british when she says some words.. i give her alot of shit when she talks like that.. LOL..

anyway. i better try organise some work for me.. and look for a place to stay.. sork and i are gonna move out to a new place...

anyway..take care guys..
nuge
04:21am 24/03/05 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
04:21am 24/03/05 Permalink
Downloaded
Melbourne, Victoria
130 posts
Wow, that's a nice story!
I was gonna talk about my day at home with my mother.... I'm getting into cleaning guns-- toy guns, but I still get the satisfaction.
*Looks around suspiciously*

Oh and like, my older brother is in London too. So Nuge, if you see a skinny version of me with a beard, say hi!
01:17pm 24/03/05 Permalink
Pegus
Melbourne, Victoria
1174 posts
Nuge! I'm in Florence now. If you feel like coming down to Italy for a weekend just send us an email or sms. +6141875833. Or my italian number +393463044641.

I'm finishing up 3rd of June so after that I'll be making my way up to London somehow. How is it there? Much to do? How long till you guys leave??
08:53pm 21/04/05 Permalink
Nuge
Melbourne, Victoria
267 posts
hey jon!!

hmm.. i dont have your email..wtf.. i musta lost it
send me an email to nugeness@hotmail.com

how is florence anyway? ye.. i will let you know if i plan a trip down to italy! but probably wont start travelling alot until august!

london is alrite.. nothing special really, melbourne is ALOT better....but worth coming down for a visit.. my UK number is +447913614609 if u ever need to contact me.... me and sork will be here for quite a while.. dunno really when i will return.. but probably around november atm...

if u can.. come visit us... we can show u around!
02:11am 23/04/05 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
02:11am 23/04/05 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.

Advertise with Us | Download Media Kit | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001-2014 AusGamers™ Pty Ltd. ACN 093 772 242.
A Mammoth Media web development / Australian VPS Hosting by Mammoth Networks