Visceral's spin on the Battlefield series breaks the norm and introduces a story with depth. We take it for a ride!
Bringing a Story to Battlefield
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Dev Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Aerial 3D Panoramas
MARLINBLADE
Queensland
412 posts
A mate sent me this at work but i thought i'd share a link... some really cool panoramas of some of the planets best sights. Not usually one to share this sort of thing, but this one is worth it imo. The hi res imagery is pretty damn cool and being able to rotate and zoom in is awesome...

http://www.airpano.com/List-Aerial-Panoramas.php
10:36am 09/08/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:36am 09/08/12 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
13550 posts
Very awesome!
10:48am 09/08/12 Permalink
tspec
Melbourne, Victoria
3615 posts
That looks great, be awesome if Google implemented something like that street view style on google maps/earth.
12:06pm 09/08/12 Permalink
Linker
Brisbane, Queensland
1659 posts
Didn't click the link cos I'm on my phone but there are a heap of these over London and the Olympics arenas, that's how I found the ones over Paris and Rome too. Very cool.
02:43pm 09/08/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:43pm 09/08/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.