Visceral's spin on the Battlefield series breaks the norm and introduces a story with depth. We take it for a ride!
Bringing a Story to Battlefield
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Dev Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
ClearOS Community 6 released
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5520 posts
ClearOS Community 6 has arrived! A lot of time, resources and development have gone into making ClearOS the best next generation small business server and gateway. The underlying framework was redesigned to make it easy create new and innovative apps. The new Marketplace now provides a quick way to install both open source and paid apps. There's also 64-bit support, a shiny new graphical installer, improved usability, better VM support, a modernized build system, and the migration to the latest upstream 6.x version

http://www.clearfoundation.com/ClearFoundation-Blog/421-clearos-community-6.html

What is clearos - its pretty much a Linux version of SBS

Peter and the rest of the boys / girls at clear earned themselves a well earned beer congrats guys

04:48pm 25/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:48pm 25/04/12 Permalink
$ack
Brisbane, Queensland
1500 posts
Looks awesome, I'll have to fire up a VM over the weekend and have a gander.
12:14pm 26/04/12 Permalink
koopz
Brisbane, Queensland
9633 posts
w00t!

I'm catching up with my Dad next weekend - this well worth the look in :)
08:54pm 29/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:54pm 29/04/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.