We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
Skype is now out for Windows Phone
SlayerWilliamX
New Zealand
2 posts
Not sure if this is the right place or if anyone even cares but the Skype app for Windows Phone is finally here
12:10pm 25/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:10pm 25/04/12 Permalink
darkjedi
Hobart, Tasmania
3383 posts
Yeah, over my WP7 handset. The email/calendar is petty good, but that's not enough to keep me on the platform. The app market is pretty meh overall and there's not a lot else to keep me onboard. Next stop for me is going to be a Galaxy Note I think.
01:15pm 25/04/12 Permalink
csirac
Brisbane, Queensland
2606 posts
Get on the Android train, you'll thank yourself in a few years.
01:16pm 25/04/12 Permalink
SlayerWilliamX
New Zealand
4 posts
I would have to agree that app development has been poor for WP7 but all in all I'm happy with my one, I was starting to make a game for it but then found out it costs $100 per year even to be able to load them to your own device. :(
01:37pm 25/04/12 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
36084 posts
I read a complaint that it basically has to be in the foreground so you can receive calls, is that right?
01:49pm 25/04/12 Permalink
Persay
Brisbane, Queensland
7511 posts
skype has been out for at least 2 months

i think that was the case previously trog where it'd log you off all the time but it seems to stay connected in the background now
01:59pm 25/04/12 Permalink
SlayerWilliamX
New Zealand
5 posts
Is it the beta or full app thats been out for 2 months? If its the full one we must be miles behind here in New Zealand
02:15pm 25/04/12 Permalink
Persay
Brisbane, Queensland
7513 posts
maybe beta, i dunno, i've been using it successfully though ?
06:27pm 25/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:27pm 25/04/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.