Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Anna Bligh has some nerve
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
20445 posts
Is it just me or does this woman have some balls to ask Campbell Newman for these...

1. A tax payer funded mobile phone
2. An iPad - what the f*** does she need this for?
3. An assistant to answer her phone calls

This is the same idiot who tried to have a smear campaign against Newman's family during the election. She is already guaranteed $150,000 a year lifetime pension and she has the nerve to ask for these entitlements when she knows she shouldn't get them. If she was Premier for 5 years she could have. But she missed that mark by 6 months.

What a greedy f*****g woman she is.

source

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/gpahl/jimmy.jpg
03:31pm 11/05/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:31pm 11/05/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3075 posts
Isn't she asking for money for the two months between the election and now which is slightly different?
She promised she'd serve her electorate if she won that seat but didn't remain premier so imo she can go f*** herself.
03:35pm 11/05/12 Permalink
teq
Brisbane, Queensland
12929 posts
it's tough getting through every day only making $150k/year
03:38pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
13186 posts
Pretty shabby request.
03:42pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
6544 posts
Wish I could earn $150k a year and still have the courage to ask for an iPad, Blackberry and an office personnel to answer my emails.
03:46pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
33713 posts
i think after all she has done for qld, its the least we could do for her.
04:01pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
2006 posts
i am outrage
04:02pm 11/05/12 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
683 posts
She does not deserve or need them. She can buy a f*****g iPad and a phone on a plan and afford it too. I would give her an Etch-a-sketch.
Relevant image
http://i.imgur.com/BlnL2.jpg
04:20pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8818 posts
i dont think they should b getting 150k+ a yr for the rest of their lives... f*** they get good pay while in office, wtf should we look after them for the rest of their lives... and LOOK AFTER THEM WELL, i mean 150k a yr is a pretty sweet pay packet.

What other job do you get 200k a yr, then when you leave you still get that for the rest of your life?

No wonder we get rimjawed by taxes, paying for these fatcat politicians to live it up on 150k a yr...

I got raped 1800 tax this pay =( hope u enjoy it slut
04:49pm 11/05/12 Permalink
defi
Wynnum, Queensland
2857 posts
No wonder they dont mind lying before elections.....they can do whatever they want, get away with it and then cop a retirement package....fml
04:53pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8819 posts
+ they can sign off on their own pay rises

"oi guys u rekon we each need atleast an 80k pay rise"

"yeah for sure"
04:55pm 11/05/12 Permalink
do0b
Brisbane, Queensland
4291 posts
vapid c***
04:58pm 11/05/12 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
6630 posts
not that I agree with parliamentary pensions but that's definitely not how they get a pay rise, scoobs.
05:06pm 11/05/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
7752 posts
They have a lot of potential employment opportunities ruled out for them because of their previous role.

We need to encourage good people to run for politics

Maybe it should be capped based on term length in some way, especially the length of time they can get it
05:35pm 11/05/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3045 posts
i think after all she has done for qld, its the least we could do for her.

8 posts after this and no one has bitten. what is QGL coming to!!

with out being excessively rabid about it i also think it's a bit rich. i heard on ABC radio it would cost $20K for the lot. not much, but she isn't entitled and i may have been more lenient if she had stayed in her seat. but to commit to the election then dump on those people and cause a bi-election just sucks.

sorry Anna you blew it
05:58pm 11/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
4 posts
Just out Of pure selfishness. The last slap in the face for queenslanders.
06:07pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
12683 posts
Wish I could earn $150k a year and still have the courage to ask for an iPad, Blackberry and an office personnel to answer my emails.

Wooahhh.. She isn't earning a fkn cent of that. She just gets it for breathing. Stupid hay.
06:44pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
33715 posts
how quickly you guys forget.
06:52pm 11/05/12 Permalink
TufNuT
I like eel pie
Brisbane, Queensland
3874 posts
8 posts after this and no one has bitten. what is QGL coming to!!

clearly teh bait is not good enough!
07:30pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Dodgymon
Brisbane, Queensland
2079 posts
Boo hoo now she'll have to read her own emails. Such a hard life she has.
07:36pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Ross
Brisbane, Queensland
2355 posts
You guys are f*****g morons... nuff said

07:37pm 11/05/12 Permalink
Karmadelik
Brisbane, Queensland
165 posts
cantdo newman is worse IMO. sure anna can suck a big fat one but campbell's gonna force me out of my job. dont need this fkn stress right now
07:43pm 11/05/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
8822 posts
Send her the bill for the By-Election
Why are Labor women such B****** ?

Im never having sex with any chicks that votes Labor.
(maybe some Greens chicks)

last edited by FaceMan at 19:53:31 11/May/12
07:48pm 11/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
6 posts
Greens chicks are mental cases hence why they vote greens. I'd stick well away from them
12:40am 12/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18723 posts
i lold at the article and i lold at spooks post. We have a lot of cleaning up to do.
01:08am 12/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
7 posts
Info is going to lead the mobs with pitchforks
01:23am 12/05/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4023 posts
what is this crap

retired premiers get pensions and perks, it doesn't matter how popular they are
01:41am 12/05/12 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
16700 posts
lol spook
09:14am 12/05/12 Permalink
TufNuT
I like eel pie
Brisbane, Queensland
3876 posts
Im never having sex with any chicks ever

Fixed for you FaceMan
09:37am 12/05/12 Permalink
Tiny
Brisbane, Queensland
3260 posts
cantdo newman is worse IMO. sure anna can suck a big fat one but campbell's gonna force me out of my job. dont need this fkn stress right now

Why not just start looking for a new job now?
09:46am 12/05/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3046 posts
Boo hoo now she'll have to read her own emails. Such a hard life she has.

she might finally respond to spook's 756,000 requests for a date.
10:13am 12/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18725 posts
she still has a $150k taypayer pension ffs
10:24am 12/05/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
8825 posts
There is a HUGE rumour going around Canberra about a certain Labor Minister who has got his Personal Assistant up the duff. His Mrs has moved in with her 'carinG Good mother" and the Minister is keeping a very low profile.

you read it here first !

10:50am 12/05/12 Permalink
fade
Brisbane, Queensland
7413 posts
So huge it isn't in a news ltd gossippaper
06:36am 13/05/12 Permalink
Fade2Black
Brisbane, Queensland
5026 posts
What fade said.
07:19am 13/05/12 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
2716 posts
suck it down
08:17am 13/05/12 Permalink
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
7727 posts
Course she should get a phone, iPad even, nothing rich about that request - she lives and breathes her work. Can't comment on the PA since I'm not sure on the cost or requirement there.

Personal opinions aside I think they earn every cent, I wouldn't like my life to be dominated the way theirs are.
09:13am 13/05/12 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
2717 posts
rape the resources or die. command & conquer to landscrape, terraform and develop the the f*** out of planet. ftw.

12:35pm 13/05/12 Permalink
spidz
Brisbane, Queensland
11084 posts
leta not forget that her husband makes $400+k a year in a role he was appointed to by Anna. Only for Campbell to then keep him on, but in a new role - undoing all the stuff he did when working for Anna!
02:40pm 13/05/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
8833 posts
Mr BlighT is the global warming shill.

Hes been getting a lot of bad news from Newman.
Must be funny being at the dinner table with them b****ing about Newman.
Take a look at this bucket of Labor FAIL:

QUEENSLAND taxpayers are forking out more than $30 million a year in interest payments on the debt incurred from buying almost 500 properties near Gympie for the dam that never collected a single drop of water.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/a-dam-travesty-seeney-lambasts-labor/story-e6frep2f-1226353873593

Never again...
never again

02:55pm 13/05/12 Permalink
no you hang up
Brisbane, Queensland
2060 posts
2. An iPad - what the f*** does she need this for?

people her age seem to thrive on this technology. wont be long until ipads are the new bluetooth headsets.
05:07pm 13/05/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3084 posts
Buy lots of farmland for high prices, rent property back to the old owners for bugger all until dam is built, find out dam can't be built and try to sell the land back, can't sell it back and there isn't anything else to do with it so keep renting it out.
05:10pm 13/05/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4025 posts
if only Peter Garrett hadn't disallowed that dam
12:54am 14/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18730 posts
if only the qld govt had never planned the dam.
01:07am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
23 posts
But it is understood Mr Newman has rejected his predecessor's push for special perks, saving Queenslanders about $20,000

Wow. Hard hitting issue. Yet another topic for bogans to be outraged about.

$20k? Max $900 phone calls per year. An Ipad. An assistant for under $20k...so basically someone within a government office (already assigned to calls) to forward messages.

OUTRAGE! Seriously mang. Get angry, bogans!
01:13am 14/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18731 posts
care to expand on why outrage at this is a "bogan" thing?
01:33am 14/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
8 posts
So being concerned about where your hard earned tax dollars are going makes you an unemployed poor person with limited education? Interesting.

Gotta love bogans who call other people bogans for stupid thingS
01:45am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
24 posts
care to expand on why outrage at this is a "bogan" thing?

When I say 'bogan', I mean - this isn't an issue worth thinking about and if you think it is - you're a 'bogan'. I speak with a thick accent - I'm bogan in the sense you're being offended by.

If you believe mobile phone calls (audited communication), a toy ipad and using an already employed government lacky (to only answer mail) is an issue worthy of outrage, you're a bogan. I use it as a generic insult, not as a social identifier.

This whole article is trash.

Even the title says it all: "Labor leader refuses to back Anna Bligh's request for taxpayers to cover costs of her mobile phone, iPad and staffer to answer her mail"

Labor Leader Vs. Anna Bligh.

There is no substance to this article. News.com.au rubbish.

"The former premier has asked Mr Newman to fund her phone, iPad and staff member, which she has continued to use since quitting Parliament after the March 24 election."

Just look at the wording...

"But it is understood Mr Newman has rejected his predecessor's push for special perks, saving Queenslanders about $20,000."

Yeahh....

"Mr Newman declined to comment yesterday. Ms Bligh and her unnamed staff member could not be contacted."

Wow. Check that one out. Mr Newman declined...but Ms Bligh 'AND' HER UNNAMED STAFF MEMBER! MY GOD! UNNAMED!

This next quotation is the icing on the cake:

"There is certainly no love lost between the current and former Queensland premiers after Ms Bligh's attacks on Mr Newman's personal interests during the bitter state election campaign."

Oh hey guy, let's take a look at the last sentence. Surely, a journalist would use it in a professional manner and to perhaps recap their points?

"Ms Bligh is also entitled to a Railways of Australia Gold Pass to travel free by train - but the rules stipulate she must buy her own food and drinks."

Oh. She's actually entitled to that...BUT...but lets add another point to incite outrage.

To answer your question, infi - neglecting to de-construct an article and identify bias...well, this makes you a bogan.

Jesus just look at this sentence:

"Ms Bligh, who retired on a lifetime pension of at least $150,000 a year, has argued the staff member is necessary to help her deal with the continuing correspondence and invitations linked to her former role."

REPORTING AT IT'S FINEST. I should have just quoted the entire article. I don't care about politics, but obviously intention slander such as this just gets the bogans foaming at the mouth and I hate it - even if this was the intention.

Just look at the news.com.au comments. 503 comments, unbelievable. I'm glad the reporter 'Steven Wardill' only gets paid for the article and not hits...right? right?!

Just ridiculous. News.com.au is entertainment for bogans. News.com.au is not news. If you're upset by this article, you're a bogan. You're a bogan because you're upset by this article. Despite the obvious biased in this article... Max $900 phone calls, toy ipad, mail forwarder. Really? A real estate employee in rental on 30k in a small office gets these benefits.

Edit: Got carried away with the writing there, my bad. Made it a lil more readable.

last edited by mrdamn at 02:16:59 14/May/12
02:08am 14/05/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
20637 posts
Heh, you guys are such stupid bogans for caring about this stupid insignificant thing *POSTS MASSIVE RAMBLING WALL OF TEXT ABOUT STUPID INSIGNIFICANT THING* *CARES SO MUCH WILL EDIT POST SO IT IS JUST RIGHT*
02:14am 14/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
9 posts
Ahhh, mrdamn is one of those people who make up ridiculous new definitions of words and who applies incorrect labels to people.
02:21am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
25 posts
Heh, you guys are such stupid bogans for caring about this stupid insignificant thing *POSTS MASSIVE RAMBLING WALL OF TEXT ABOUT STUPID INSIGNIFICANT THING* *CARES SO MUCH WILL EDIT POST SO IT IS JUST RIGHT*

Was asked to expand. I did. I think I clarified well and also shed some light on biased reporting. I did this because I wanted to.

Most people within this thread, like me, agree that it's no big deal.

Thanks for contributing intellectually, though. I'll take your criticism on board.
02:22am 14/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
10 posts
You think you clarified it well?

You gave the most retarded explanation for calling someone a bogan I have ever seen.

Congrats.
02:25am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
26 posts
Ahhh, mrdamn is one of those people who make up ridiculous new definitions of words and who applies incorrect labels to people.

I don't think defining 'bogans' as dim-witted, redefines the word.
02:26am 14/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
11 posts
You defined a bogan as someone who thinks an issue that isn't a big deal lol
02:29am 14/05/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
20638 posts
It is a really strange rant that reads like someone is having a loud argument with an inanimate object. Really really bizarre stuff.
02:32am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
27 posts
You defined a bogan as someone who thinks an issue that isn't a big deal lol

No, I didn't. Sorry I couldn't make my point clearer for you. May I add that it's a little hypocritical of you fpot to accuse me of being Altos and door, then use your AndrewB account to agree with your posts...at 2:39AM. Especially since I proved to you via PM that I am not - also with mods. If I'm incorrect about you, I'm glad you're both commenting and checking my posts so immediately and with equal vigour at such a late hour.

Bed time now. In the interim, maybe it's a good time for you to re-evaluate your gossiping pastime and focus on more meaningful activities, like an adult discussion. I'm no longer going to respond to you or your alter ego in future. Can't even put it into words how sad this is.

Have a great day.
02:47am 14/05/12 Permalink
AndrewB
12 posts
How can I be Fpot when I am Door? But that's means you can't be Door either? This is confusing. Who am I really?
03:00am 14/05/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
20639 posts
I have posted here a long time mysterious new guy who popped up randomly after Door's DocterMoist account was banned who has detailed knowledge of previous forum drama and while there are plenty of people who think I am a d***, there is no way I would use some other account to argue for me. Except for my FaceMan account of course.
03:07am 14/05/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4026 posts
sorry, but ex-premiers and other former high-ranking politicians do get a certain amount of perks after they leave and this all seems like Campbell rubbing it in...

just let her have the damn iPad and if the assembled boganry doesn't like it then Today Tonight will take up their cause
03:29am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
28 posts
Amen.
03:33am 14/05/12 Permalink
Ozzy
170 posts
07:44am 14/05/12 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
12688 posts

Loki! No wait, Tung!

07:53am 14/05/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
4813 posts
sorry, but ex-premiers and other former high-ranking politicians do get a certain amount of perks after they leave and this all seems like Campbell rubbing it in...

"Despite falling six months short of rules requiring premiers to serve five years before gaining access to such ongoing government gratuity, Ms Bligh has put her hand out for the "entitlements" for the two months after her crushing election defeat."

Rules is rules. After the mess she and Fraser made of the state finances if she had any sense she'd slink away with the $150k per year gratis that she is entitled to and thank her lucky stars.
09:22am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
31 posts
Yeah. Rules is rules. The issue I have is that the article implies that she's being greedy for applying for benefits. Benefits which could be granted by Newman.

An iPhone. Phone Calls. Mail reader.

That's what she's asking for. That is nothing.

Were the article written in an unbiased light, Newman would be a complete and utter ass for not providing Bligh with these benefits. He should provide these benefits as an act of good faith - it's menial.

Instead, bogans are now angry because she has an iPad, a work phone and a messaging service.

It really is pathetic.
09:39am 14/05/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
4814 posts
If it's nothing, then it's no big deal for her to just pay for all that stuff herself, right?
09:57am 14/05/12 Permalink
TufNuT
I like eel pie
Brisbane, Queensland
3877 posts
wait, wait.. politicians have been thieving from the tax payers for what last 50 years? now people are upset when one of them wants an iPad.. really? that's the line? they can use tax payer money to fly all over the world, they get paid Ridiculousl amounts of money, instead of say making policies they simply waste our money attacking each other (e.g. Abbott's budget reply - I only mention this because its what sticks in mind atm)..

but no this is what people get upset about.. about a f*****g iPad... all politicians are leaching c**k suckers that have been allowed to get away with for a long time... now people are surprised when one of them wants benifits she may not be entitled too? really???

last edited by TufNuT at 10:31:20 14/May/12
10:28am 14/05/12 Permalink
mrdamn
Brisbane, Queensland
34 posts
If it's nothing, then it's no big deal for her to just pay for all that stuff herself, right?

Really. Okay.
11:51am 14/05/12 Permalink
Zak
Brisbane, Queensland
2839 posts
Bit late on this one I know (in the middle of transferring internet providers), but I want to go back to this quote

Faceman, just curious to know - when you meet women is this what you lead with?
01:08pm 14/05/12 Permalink
Tiny
Brisbane, Queensland
3262 posts
I love all the excuses everyone is making up. It is a cut and dry case. She is not eligible for the benefits. She also has 150 K a year to buy her own s***.

All of the other comments have no bearing on the argument. Regardless of the fact politicians constantly rip everyone off, they do it quietly and often get caught. (i.e Gordon Nuttal). Writing a letter to the premier is the right way to go about and she has been refused accordingly. To bad, so sad. If Newman did the same he would not be entitled either. Now lets move on and focus on the real state of affairs in QLD and not wether not anna gets an IPAD.
01:15pm 14/05/12 Permalink
koopz
Brisbane, Queensland
9643 posts
I love all the excuses everyone is making up. It is a cut and dry case. She is not eligible for the benefits. She also has 150 K a year to buy her own s***.

it sounds like politics to me.

she doesn't want the free s*** - she wants to draw our attention to something... it's called 'towing the line'. That $150k sounds like a lot, but she's just another political slave. Much like Kev is now.

BTW - I heard this today, and thought you chaps might like it:

Julia Gillard met with the Queen of England. She asked her, “Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me”.

“Well,” said the Queen, “the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.” Julia frowned, and then asked, “But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?”

The Queen took a sip of tea. “Oh, that’s easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.” The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. “Please send David Cameron in here, would you”.

David Cameron walked into the room and said, “Yes your Majesty”.

The Queen smiled and said, “Answer me this please, David, Your Mother and Father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister, who is it?

Without pausing for a moment David Cameron answered, “That would be me.”

“Yes! Very good, said the Queen.

Julia went back home to Australia and asked Wayne Swan, her Deputy Prime Minister the same question.

“Wayne, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a child. It’s not your brother and it’s not your sister. Who is it?

“I’m not sure”, said Wayne. “Let me get back to you on that one.” He went to his advisors and asked everyone, but none could give him the answer.

Finally he ended up in the men’s room and recognized Tony Abbott’s shoes in the next stall. Wayne asked, “Tony, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it’s not your brother or sister. Who is it”?

Tony yelled back, “That’s easy, it’s me!”

Wayne smiled and said thanks and then went back to speak to Julia.

“Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It’s Tony Abbott”.

Julia got up, stomped over to Swan, and angrily yelled into his face, “No, You idiot! It’s the English Prime Minister, David Cameron!”

politicians... only as good as the people who prop them up.

last edited by koopz at 15:36:18 14/May/12
03:30pm 14/05/12 Permalink
koopz
Brisbane, Queensland
9645 posts
oh.. sorry guys..

I should mention - this is an old fax joke that's been handed around for years.

I first saw it when Mum got her first fax back in the late 80s.

Fill in the gaps in what ever way suits personally.

Enjoy :P
03:43pm 14/05/12 Permalink
Infidel
Netherlands
3898 posts
haha that got a lol out of me koopz
07:40pm 14/05/12 Permalink
Insom
Canada
4027 posts

what happened, calling people bogans usually wins the argument

seriously though, five years as premier seems like a lot - I looked up how many premiers have lasted that long - turns out not that many

but 150 grand (even taxed) is probably enough for her to get by
01:35am 15/05/12 Permalink
Fade2Black
Brisbane, Queensland
5031 posts
it is when she put her husband on 400k
06:08am 15/05/12 Permalink
XxDEATH SN1PAxX
Brisbane, Queensland
4 posts
i never liked her after she sold the coal trainers or what not to china, wasnt that our biggest income gone?
11:02am 30/05/12 Permalink
teq
Brisbane, Queensland
12959 posts

she doesn't want the free s*** - she wants to draw our attention to something... it's called 'towing the line'. That $150k sounds like a lot, but she's just another political slave. Much like Kev is now.

politicians... only as good as the people who prop them up.last edited by koopz at 15:36:18 14/May/12

it's actually called 'toeing the line', but that is neither here nor there
$150k is what she gets if she just wakes up each morning, she has a massive earning potential if she leaves politics and goes into the private sector

it is 100% clear cut, she isn't eligible so she shouldn't get it.
11:17am 30/05/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2862 posts
i thought part of the large payment was because during the time in her role, she was limited in her investments etc
11:26am 30/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18760 posts
who the f*** would seriously hire anna bligh? she has no real world experience, and everyone in the present state government hates her. what does she have to offer?
11:43am 30/05/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
4895 posts
Sugar cube taste tester?
11:56am 30/05/12 Permalink
Dodgymon
Brisbane, Queensland
2095 posts
I would say Coles would have her back but at minimum wage only though and only as a casual.
03:05pm 30/05/12 Permalink
teq
Brisbane, Queensland
12960 posts
who the f*** would seriously hire anna bligh? she has no real world experience, and everyone in the present state government hates her. what does she have to offer?

whilst I agree with you in principal, she has contacts that would no doubt be useful to someone in the private sector
03:14pm 30/05/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2866 posts
she could do as those blighs before her have done after a mutiny, go to timor
03:23pm 30/05/12 Permalink
scuzzy
Brisbane, Queensland
15364 posts
Thanks for the thread bump DEATH SN1PA!!1
03:28pm 30/05/12 Permalink
fade
Brisbane, Queensland
7427 posts
word from the inside is that Costello has finished his review and QLD is in the red to the tune of $85b. Effectively have been living on credit for the last term of the government.
03:32pm 30/05/12 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
8886 posts
01:16am 02/06/12 Permalink
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
225 posts
Send her the bill for the By-Election
Why are Labor women such B****** ?

(maybe some Greens chicks) last edited by FaceMan at 19:53:31 11/May/12

You wanna find the ones who vote for the marijuana party. Them b****** be crazy. In a good way.
09:15am 02/06/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:15am 02/06/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.