Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
top gear, Chinese car reviews
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2183 posts
so just watch the latest top gear, and one of the things I noticed was that the tinting in all the cars cuts off near the sight line to the mirror,

also, the ro-ah (next MG) had little sunshades on over the wing mirrors,

(on a side note regarding the copying of car designs in china, BYD (it is rumored at least) went as far as not only copying the matiz, but using the a GM built matiz in the crash testing as the build quality was higher/better

also, new topgear is out,
06:31pm 06/02/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:31pm 06/02/12 Permalink
Skitza
Brisbane, Queensland
9706 posts
can you repeat that in english
07:44pm 06/02/12 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
19332 posts
I'll translate:
The chinese copy s***
They make inferior s***
They claim their inferior s*** is safe
It's not

he can't figure out why the tinting on the window is cut away so it doesn't interfere with your ability to see the mirror on the door in the dark. Something he'd know if driven a car at night with dark as f*** tinting and all you can see is dash light reflections.
08:10pm 06/02/12 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4208 posts
so just watch the latest top gear, and one of the things I noticed was that the tinting in all the cars cuts off near the sight line to the mirror,

also, the ro-ah (next MG) had little sunshades on over the wing mirrors,

(on a side note regarding the copying of car designs in china, BYD (it is rumored at least) went as far as not only copying the matiz, but using the a GM built matiz in the crash testing as the build quality was higher/better

also, new topgear is out,

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4908/lightningbottle.jpg
By et1965 at 2011-04-22
08:38pm 06/02/12 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
20511 posts
haha
09:32pm 06/02/12 Permalink
Ivonin
Brisbane, Queensland
996 posts
F*****g lol'd hard at E.T.'s post.
09:59pm 06/02/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2186 posts
chinese copied matiz
chinese copied not that well put together
chinese crash test matiz in lieu of copy, and call it safe

also, I worked out the cut away for the tint was to help see, (we have something similar here, where the level of tinting isn't as dark on the front windows, but the rears are much darker, which is really noticeable on the lexus 4wd's), however I'd never seen the little shade hoods (?) for the wing mirrors
02:14pm 07/02/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8595 posts
hahaha i cant believe how similar the chinese cars look to the european ones and they got away with it by saying "nah its not"

02:25pm 07/02/12 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
1369 posts
I'm going to watch this now so I can figure out what copuis is trying to say.
02:32pm 07/02/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2191 posts
02:55pm 07/02/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:55pm 07/02/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.