We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
The Presets - Live @ the Tivoli Sat 16.2.13 & Sun 17.213
l3wd_5c0ff
Brisbane, Queensland
2478 posts
Is anyone else going to this?
I scored free tickets and i'm pumped to see them live for the first time.
Didnt really give their latest album Pacifica a chance but have been listening to it over the last week or so and now im ready to dance :)

The Tivoli Website had this to say about them :
The Presets announce their long-awaited return to Australian stages with their first national tour since 2009. Having headlined Parklife Festival earlier this year, The Presets have now selected a special run of venues that allow their audiences to get reacquainted, up close and intimate. The new show covers all of the key moments from their new album Pacifica, while also taking in many highlights from Beams and Apocalypso, interpreting many older tracks with bold, exciting and infectious reworkings

10:59am 16/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:59am 16/02/13 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
19511 posts
I'm going Sunday night.
11:50am 16/02/13 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
6388 posts
An australian band touring in australia! It must be a leap year! How did they find time?
11:56am 16/02/13 Permalink
l3wd_5c0ff
Brisbane, Queensland
2479 posts
An australian band touring in australia! It must be a leap year! How did they find time?

The Presets are huger overseas than they'll ever be in Australia.
Lucky they bother touring here at all. Funny little country of ours.
12:01pm 16/02/13 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
17816 posts
always liked this one of theirs

never really been able to get into much of their gear though, laughed when they were headlining parklife - scraping the bottom of the barrel there
12:18pm 16/02/13 Permalink
l3wd_5c0ff
Brisbane, Queensland
2480 posts
always liked this one of theirs never really been able to get into much of their gear though, laughed when they were headlining parklife - scraping the bottom of the barrel there

IYO . I hate most dance music, but like the way these guys assemble a tune.
01:15pm 16/02/13 Permalink
redhat
Sydney, New South Wales
900 posts
IYO . I hate most dance music, but like the way these guys assemble a tune.

That album was f*****g awesome. 2008 tour was amazing.

I like their new song promises, but compared to their last album it is pretty weak.

My people was also slamming.

I saw them at the Enmore theatre up in the 2nd level seated area because the missus is like 5ft and cant see anything in standing areas. When they played are you the one, I thought that floor was going to collapse because everyone was dancing so hard.
09:48pm 16/02/13 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
19513 posts
Checking in. This shop's rockin
09:28pm 17/02/13 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
109 posts
I've seen them a few times... First time was awesome, I think it was in 2008 for Good Vibrations?
The most recent time was in 2012 after they released their new album.... I left 15 mins into the set at parklife. Everyone who stayed till the end said they were terrible. Not a big fan of their latest album either. Definite highlight of that night was Nero and I've seen him just as many times so it wasn't the repetition.
I think it'll be good for you the first time, you'll have a blast, but after that they lose their value pretty sharply, contributed by the fact that their new stuff is average at best.
12:54am 18/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:54am 18/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.