Grab yourself a beta key for World of Warcraft's fifth expansion right here!
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Giveaway
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILERS SPOILERS EVERYWHERE)
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21095 posts
The fifth season of Breaking Bad starts tomorrow. It will air our time at Monday midday. It will be 8 episodes with another 8 episodes screening next year.

Breaking Bad wiki page <- Spoilers there obviously.

Breaking Bad imdb page

Informed he has terminal cancer, an underachieving chemistry genius turned high school teacher uses his expertise to secretly provide for his family by producing the world's highest quality crystal meth.

Breaking Bad is probably my favourite TV show. I don't really watch a whole lot of TV shows because it's such a pain to catch every episode in sequence but the premise of this one was enough to capture my attention. It has all the tension and twists of 24 but with much more believable characters, solid writing and a protagonist that is even shadier than Jack Bauer. I don't think it is even on any form of Australian TV so I suggest you get a US friend to send episodes to you.
03:30pm 14/07/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:30pm 14/07/12 Permalink
parabol
Brisbane, Queensland
7138 posts
It has all the tension and twists of 24

24 had no real twists. It was always predictable. Typical season layout:

Eps 1-8: Arab plot against something, using nuclear|biological|chemical weapons
Eps 9-16: Bauer catches them but finds out it was actually the Russians who were behind them.
Eps 17-24: Bauer catches them and finds out it was actually the Chinese behind the Russians.

Any episode that is not #8, 16 or 24 has no significant developments, and is usually a case of the bad guys getting away in an incredibly complicated and preorganised escape that was somehow put in place as Plan #5 somehow days in advance when they couldn't have even predicted Plans 1-4 would have been foiled by Bauer.

Breaking Bad is not even comparable - it's much more clever in every way and the characters have significant depth and personality to them.

last edited by parabol at 15:50:24 14/Jul/12
03:47pm 14/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21096 posts
Yeah well I liked 24 and enjoyed the hackneyed twists so there.
03:49pm 14/07/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18975 posts
Breaking Bad got frustrating. I don't consider it clever, it is just your standard melodrama, and the characters don't really grow in anyway. Compare that to Mad Men - where the characters grow each season. For a continuing serial, and not restarted season by season such as 24, Breaking Bad hasn't done much with its story imo.

I will watch it but I lost interest by the end of last season.
04:11pm 14/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21098 posts
hehe, big surprise.
04:15pm 14/07/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3203 posts
awesome news can't wait.

wife and i were just saying today that since we've finished this and GoT there's just nothing out there that grabs our interest so much that we are hanging for the next ep.

we've got s*** loads of your basic range, 30 Rock, Mad Men, Community, The Tudors, Fringe, Walking Dead, and many more, so we cover the full range from comedy to drama.

but i have yet to find anything as addictive as BB, GoT, and Dexter. these are my top 3 for "f*** hurry up next ep" or if, as in most cases we have the whole season, that i can watch 2, 3, 4 eps in a session.

if anyone has any ideas for something that grabs you like BB or the others let me know.
04:15pm 14/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21099 posts
There really is nothing else like it. Had me hooked from the very first episode.
04:17pm 14/07/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3018 posts
I like suits, that kinda has me coming back, oh and common law, kinda fun cop show
oh dont forget burn notice, which is back

also, have you tried watching longmire?
04:24pm 14/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21101 posts
I watched a few episodes of Burn Notice and it was awful.
04:28pm 14/07/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4992 posts
Yep sickbeard is all setup and ready to go :)
04:50pm 14/07/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19553 posts
if anyone has any ideas for something that grabs you like BB or the others let me know.

Homeland for me was like that, I'm really looking forward to the second season of that starting.

I liked Breaking Bad for the first three seasons or so, but it feels like nothing was really changing and it was just repeating the same plot points over and over. I got a bit sick of it and still haven't finished the last season yet. I'll probably grab the new season anyway and catch up with it at some point, but its certainly not in my must-watch category anymore.
05:24pm 14/07/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3205 posts
also, have you tried watching longmire?

no. current watching schedule we mix it up between

Hell on Wheels http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/ which is pretty good
Falling Skies Season 2 - which is ok
Mad men - great but not addictive like i can't wait for the next ep
30 Rock - just started, same as above
and waiting on Walking Dead next season
05:53pm 14/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21117 posts
Season 4 was f*****g awesome. I actually got a little teensy bit sick of it in season 3 but then 4 came along and grabbed me right by the balls.
06:28pm 14/07/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
7854 posts
Breaking Bad is really the story of Jessie.

Some other great TV with real character development: Deadwood, Oz, Mad Men and Justified.
06:34pm 14/07/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
33993 posts
i want some of that blue crack bad
06:44pm 14/07/12 Permalink
JakeG
Thailand
1098 posts
Yea they have got chemists working on the production and making sure everything is scientifically accurate.. you can actually make blue meth. Keen as for the next season.

I've enjoyed: Band of Brothers, Spartacus, The Wire, Breaking Bad, GoT, Dexter, hopefully Hell on wheels will be just as good.
06:46am 15/07/12 Permalink
Jc_23
Brisbane, Queensland
822 posts
A show about an addictive illicit substance that is addictive to watch and is only obtainable illicitly - what exactly the hell is going on here? ;p_
07:56am 15/07/12 Permalink
Jim
UK
12966 posts
breaking bad is pretty reasonable, but there's a fair few cringeworthy script points, and the execution of some of those particular parts by the actors is a bit off at times as well

and the episode in season 3 with the fly in the lab... that was just painful

still enjoying it mostly though but it's a bit down the scale from several of the hbo productions imo
10:02am 15/07/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
9594 posts
Where are the high res versions of those Reverend?
12:23pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Jc_23
Brisbane, Queensland
823 posts
Such as Sex and The City, amirite Jim? ;)
01:15pm 15/07/12 Permalink
no you hang up
Brisbane, Queensland
2142 posts
I love how AMC drag out their flagship shows. Because once breaking bad and the walking dead are over, who's gonna watch AMC

And Jim, i have not come across anyone other than you in regards to that fly episode sucking. Most think its just clever character development.
05:17pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
6152 posts
I loved that episode. I was high as s*** though.
05:23pm 15/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21120 posts
Yeah Jim Breaking Bad is nearly flawless and The Fly episode owned. I think I might actually marry it.
05:29pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Reverend
Gold Coast, Queensland
1916 posts
You can find them here mate

http://wallbase.cc
07:28pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
787 posts
Where are the high res versions of those Reverend?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :P

woop NEVERMIND! thanks anyway :P
07:34pm 15/07/12 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2367 posts

That episode, whilst slow was brilliant, it summed up what was going on in the season brilliantly. IMO its the best episode in a tv series ever. So much thought and direction was put into it. F*** s*** that went on in that episode has had a direct effect on so much that came afterwards, it was just great.
07:50pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Jim
UK
12967 posts
I think you guys should probably watch it again, you're way over-glorifying it
I've just watched seasons 1-3 back to back and that episode was terrible (had just watched it a few hours before seeing this thread), and it did not:

- contain noteworthy character development
- sum up anything that wasn't already blatantly apparent
- exhibit anything special in terms of thought and direction, all embellishing aside
08:52pm 15/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21126 posts
I watched it all probably about a month and a bit ago and the more I think about it the more I like it. I guess I am just a total sucker for stories where the protagonist slowly becomes the antagonist.
09:08pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Shroud
Sydney, New South Wales
270 posts
I watched seasons 1-4 back to back about 3 weeks ago and i really enjoyed it and that fly episode stands out to me and it was a slow moving episode but i quite enjoyed it, it was very subtle. A lot of people don't pick up subtle on TV/movies.
09:15pm 15/07/12 Permalink
ctd
UK
9999 posts
Reminded me a bit of the awesome sopranos episode the pine barons.
09:30pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5071 posts
That episode, whilst slow was brilliant, it summed up what was going on in the season brilliantly.

Yes, yes it was.

IMO its the best episode in a tv series ever.

No, no it wasn't.
09:47pm 15/07/12 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7469 posts
best show eva..

how can they continue it though.. i thought he cornered the meth market and elleminated all his compition..

maybe s05 just films him lounging around the house watching daytime tv whilst doing hookers and blo
01:28am 16/07/12 Permalink
Jim
UK
12971 posts
maybe walt and jesse can have more arguments, and jesse could call walt a b**** yo
I think that could make for some very subtle character development
01:36am 16/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
789 posts
maybe walt and jesse can have more arguments, and jesse could call walt a b**** yo I think that could make for some very subtle character development

Just guessing because I know how much people <3 that s***.... Walt will probably die. The people that recently watched all the seasons again will remember, Walter was told he had only bought some time for himself not that he was cured, Best guess is he dies. But meh could be 100000% wrong for all I know

But yeah I'm excited, Last season was terrific and If they end this on a high note it will go on my top list of shows!

last edited by Basket at 01:47:00 16/Jul/12
01:45am 16/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21128 posts
Isn't Walt in remission?
08:48am 16/07/12 Permalink
Opec
Brisbane, Queensland
7635 posts
Homeland for me was like that, I'm really looking forward to the second season of that starting.I liked Breaking Bad for the first three seasons or so, but it feels like nothing was really changing and it was just repeating the same plot points over and over. I got a bit sick of it and still haven't finished the last season yet. I'll probably grab the new season anyway and catch up with it at some point, but its certainly not in my must-watch category anymore.

Yeah same with me. BB was good up until Season 3 for me. The last reason really just so boring until about the end. Kinda like Dexter and Burn Notice.... am really starting to lose the interest in these shows.
09:48am 16/07/12 Permalink
DirtyApe
Brisbane, Queensland
963 posts
I am hoping Mike comes back into the picture. It is a great show.
09:49am 16/07/12 Permalink
tspec
Melbourne, Victoria
3606 posts
how can they continue it though.. i thought he cornered the meth market and elleminated all his compition..

I just finished reading through this article, doesn't give away too much but gives you a good indication of what to expect from season 5.

Isn't Walt in remission?

He is. In an interview with Cranston a while back, he said the only was the show can end is for Walt to die, he made mention of the cancer returning at some point in the story arc but basically left it at that. Whether it's the cancer that ends up taking him down, or the DEA, Hank, or hell maybe Walt Jr will be his demise :), time will tell but one things for sure, things are gearing up for one of the most epic endings to one of the greatest shows of all time.

last edited by tspec at 10:54:49 16/Jul/12
10:53am 16/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
790 posts
He is. In an interview with Cranston a while back, he said the only was the show can end is for Walt to die, he made mention of the cancer returning at some point in the story arc but basically left it at that. Whether it's the cancer that ends up taking him down, or the DEA, Hank, or hell maybe Walt Jr will be his demise :), time will tell but one things for sure, things are gearing up for one of the most epic endings to one of the greatest shows of all time.

The show can end In maybe 2-3 legit ways that I can see ATPIT, But as the show goes on into the fifth season I'm sure more ways will unravel, But easily will go down In my top 5 shows (when I make the list :P)

I am hoping Mike comes back into the picture. It is a great show.

He will be back I think....90% sure?

last edited by Basket at 12:27:48 16/Jul/12
12:26pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
6153 posts
I hope mythbusters watched this episode.
06:20pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
794 posts
For anyone that doesn't know, The new episode was just uploaded a few hours ago

http://eztv.it/ep/36505/breaking-bad-s05e01-live-free-or-die-hdtv-x264-fqm/
06:35pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4743 posts
Thats what i was thinking Crakaveli.

Also what if he had a SSD?
06:56pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
795 posts
an ssd... That stores hundreds of hours of video footage...that'll be the day!
07:03pm 16/07/12 Permalink
parabol
Brisbane, Queensland
7145 posts
"yeah b****, MAGNETS!" << haven't loled that hard in ages
Also what if he had a SSD?

Corsair/OCZ? Would probably corrupt itself on its own without any intervention.
10:30pm 16/07/12 Permalink
WetWired
Brisbane, Queensland
6044 posts
Corsair/OCZ? Would probably corrupt itself on its own without any intervention.

if it was an OCZ they could have just waited til the cops turned it on and it would have died on it's own.
10:39pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19564 posts
Doesn't matter how it ends, the internet will still erupt with people b****ing about it
11:13pm 16/07/12 Permalink
Dodgymon
Brisbane, Queensland
2129 posts
What if the magnet truck was on a treadmill, would it take off?
03:02am 17/07/12 Permalink
Jc_23
Brisbane, Queensland
830 posts
Plausible ending: They do a mailout on a global scale with a free sample just like with tea and everybody dances into the night and the curtain falls! No more product for me I think. Also, plus 1 fly ep rawked. :)
07:24am 17/07/12 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2375 posts
Bits in the new ep felt not as Breaking Bad as I hoped, it was like adding mike with the duo was intended on toning down the serious nature of what was going on and turning it more into the 3 stooges.

Was still a good ep though.
08:30am 17/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21130 posts
F*****g owned. Can't wait for the rest.
12:07pm 17/07/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5078 posts
What if the magnet truck was on a treadmill, would it take off?

Yeah, I predict it won't take long before Mythbusters covers the 'lifting electromagnet in a van' trick.
12:37pm 17/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
797 posts
Good Episode, Jumped Straight Into it. I like how Mike Is actually showing some kind of personality and having his opinion in the mix instead of having Gus pull his strings constantly. Keen to see how it unfolds!
01:02pm 17/07/12 Permalink
IncrEdible_vEgetable
Brisbane, Queensland
2104 posts
06:51pm 23/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21143 posts
Second episode also owed. Hank will find out by the end of these eight episodes I reckon.

Also, have a bonus trog -

http://i.imgur.com/xAFzS.png
07:07pm 26/07/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
9681 posts
Thanks Reverend.

Because once breaking bad and the walking dead are over, who's gonna watch AMC

What about Mad Men? It is more popular than either of those shows.
07:38pm 26/07/12 Permalink
Basket
Gold Coast, Queensland
824 posts
mad who?
08:15pm 26/07/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34028 posts
some of the best teev i ever watched was the ep with the mexican cousins trying to take hank down in the car park and he f**** them up

that s**** was epics
08:30pm 26/07/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
9683 posts
08:37pm 26/07/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21269 posts
Just watching the latest episode now and I had to pause it to say that the opening scene was one of the most chilling things ever captured on camera.
10:44pm 20/08/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
9975 posts
Real-life Walter White, wanted for making and selling meth, found at treatment facility

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/real-life-walter-white-wanted-making-selling-meth-found-treatment-facility-article-1.1139708#ixzz245jMqXhG
11:08pm 20/08/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8958 posts
im rather glad at how this season is turning out. Thank f*** they are finishing on a high-note / awesome season. The last 2 episodes especially have been great.

Im predicting Walter will die and jesse will live and be rich (as he seems to be portrayed in this season as the more level headed/moral out of the two)

03:28pm 21/08/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8959 posts

haha some of these bloopers are gold, he is still Hank from malcom in middle haha
03:42pm 21/08/12 Permalink
Reverend
Gold Coast, Queensland
1925 posts

I love this show 10/10 last episodes ending was epic indeed ))))cant wait to see how this all works out or implodes.
05:00pm 21/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21270 posts
Yep last night's episode was f*****g intense.
06:44pm 21/08/12 Permalink
FraktuRe
Gold Coast, Queensland
4351 posts
Scoobs: There's another 8 episodes next year.
09:12pm 21/08/12 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4762 posts
At the start you were rooting for Walt, now every episode you just want him to get his comeuppance (right after skylar off course)
09:37pm 21/08/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19792 posts
This season has been really good apart from Skylar. Last season it was Jesse being an annoying mopey, self-pitying b**** who can't deal, and now its Skylar. Why do they feel the need to keep doing that to their characters, so annoying to watch.
09:41pm 21/08/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34146 posts
i dont think ive hated a character as much as i hate skylar. just another thing i love about the show.
05:42am 22/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21330 posts
As bad as Skylar is her behaviour is totally justified in this season. Walt has been a c*** for a long time now but he has really hit full stride in the last few episodes. C**** in TV shows are usually my favourite type of characters, and often I find myself wanting them to succeed despite their c***ingness which has been the case with Walt. However that all changed in the last episode where he refused to pay Jessie his rightly dues (after emotionally blackmailing him for so long) and KILLING F*****G MIKE. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't give a f*** about his family anymore and only cares about his drug empire. He is now a c*** I want to see fail.

And how f*****g psycho is Todd? I hope the significance of him keeping the spider wasn't lost on anyone.

edit: why aren't spoiler tags working?

Predictions: he wants those 9 names so I suppose he is going to go on a killing spree which will be pretty cool. Some of the men Mike dealt with would have no doubt been just as hard as him, and I reckon one will end up being the next big rival for Walt in next years season. Walt will be forced to use that disappear guy Saul knows, which the opening scene of the first episode alluded too when he made a mushroom cloud out of bacon, had a fake id, and bought a light machine gun. There is obviously a big showdown on the cards and it would have to be against a rival and not the cops because as crazy and psychopathic as Walt is I doubt he would start killing policemen. He'd kill himself before that.

It's hard to see how the whole Hank thing will play out from here though. Maybe it will be a race for Walt to kill the 9 guys before the police can get to them. One thing is for certain though, Hank will be f*****g PISSED when he finds out Walt is Heisenberg. Hell, maybe it will be Hank who kills Walt in the end. He has flown of the handle a few times already.
03:32pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34190 posts
i thought him keeping the spider will lead to them getting busted coz the kids fingerprints will be on the jar (my personal thought)

but yer, todd is creepy.

haha, a friend of mine (who obviously doesnt watch breaking bad) just named their kid skyla.

im going to tell them to watch breaking bad before its too late.
03:34pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21331 posts
It was a trophy for the killing. He is a murdering psychopath. His claims of "I didn't want to do it" were bulls***. He probably masturbated over it that night.
03:42pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34193 posts
maybe we can pin all the meth manufacturing on him!
03:44pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5184 posts
Mike surely deserved better than the pitiful death scene he got. :(
03:46pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21332 posts
I actually really liked it. He died in peace which is a luxury rarely afforded to people in his profession. He also paid for a life of crime by not being able to see his granddaughter grow up.

Plus I am sure some of the shots of the river were taken directly from the scene in No Country For Old Men where Brolin swims across the river to escape the dog. I might do a compare on that actually... brb :P
03:50pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Jim
UK
13062 posts
However that all changed in the last episode where he refused to pay Jessie his rightly dues (after emotionally blackmailing him for so long) and KILLING F*****G MIKE. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't give a f*** about his family anymore and only cares about his drug empire. He is now a c*** I want to see fail.
this happened for me somewhere in the first or second season and after that discussion about the fly episode, I later realised I hated it so much cos it featured so much of walt self-indulgently waffling on and I can't stand his character or any scene where he gets to say much more than a few words
03:52pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
8977 posts
He probably masturbated over it that night.

ahaha really reading into it a bit much and on a really wierd level arent we fpot :P
05:17pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21334 posts
What can I say, when a show gets me, it gets me.
05:32pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Dothtin
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
18 posts
This post has been removed.
Reason: Yet more Door fail
05:44pm 30/08/12 Permalink
Framdley
Wynnum, Queensland
13 posts
This post has been removed.
Reason: Yet more Door fail
05:51pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21335 posts
Oh Door you complete me http://i.imgur.com/4CHWn.gif
05:53pm 30/08/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3139 posts
crap, door gets around
05:55pm 30/08/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21337 posts
Time for a couple of new accounts I reckon.
06:58pm 30/08/12 Permalink
ara
Sydney, New South Wales
3510 posts
03:54pm 03/09/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21377 posts
HANK KNOWS
06:27pm 03/09/12 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2007 posts
HANK KNOWS

F***
06:35pm 03/09/12 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4766 posts
If only Hank had more fibre in his diet, Walt would have been free and clear.
06:59pm 03/09/12 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
6206 posts
08:29pm 03/09/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
7910 posts
Kind of a down ending

The Jessie scene was awesome.
08:59pm 03/09/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19845 posts
I reckon it'll be Jessie that takes Walt down, when he finds out he killed Mike, and was really the one who poisoned the kid
10:18pm 03/09/12 Permalink
Snakeman
Queensland
839 posts
I reckon it'll be Jessie that takes Walt down, when he finds out he killed Mike, and was really the one who poisoned the kid

Dude the way I understood it Jessie knew he took down Mike but has no idea about the kid. Correct me if I'm wrong ???
07:22am 04/09/12 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
19846 posts
I got the impression from that scene that Jessie just thinks Walt helped Mike get away, not actually killed him. Dunno, maybe I read it wrong.
08:02am 04/09/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
7913 posts
Same, Jessie thinks mike got away, but he knows Walt killed those prisoners
08:17am 04/09/12 Permalink
Dodgymon
Brisbane, Queensland
2148 posts
I love how this ep started with a fly.
Made my think of this thread.
11:51am 04/09/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34251 posts
yer, so what was with the big gun in the first ep of this series?

i can dig that hank is onto walk due to gail's book, not very smart of walt to keep the book around like that.

also, hahah

http://twitter.com/H_Salamanca
07:06am 05/09/12 Permalink
Snakeman
Queensland
840 posts
Its funny how all of what has happened in every series has happened within 1 year as they made a quick reference to it a few episodes back when they were playing with the baby.
07:45am 05/09/12 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
34253 posts
yer, its only been 12 months since walt got the cancers! (which no doubt is back i noticed)
07:50am 05/09/12 Permalink
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8203 posts
Is it just me or is the show censored? Everytime there is an f-bomb the sound goes a little screwy..
08:01am 05/09/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
21406 posts
Yeah f-bomb isn't allowed on the network it plays on. Swearing is only on the DVD and Blu-Ray versions.
10:58am 06/09/12 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
6209 posts
yeah something to do with their sponsors not wanting swearing. Killing someone with a box cutter on the other hand is perfectly fine! just don't say a naughty word
02:56pm 06/09/12 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4770 posts
http://s9.postimage.org/4kg98ltun/image.png
I found that amusing, as obviously did someone else who capped and uploaded it.
05:57pm 06/09/12 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
10384 posts
01:05pm 24/09/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:05pm 24/09/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close