We five mobile gaming packs to giveaway that include a Sony Xperia Z3, a PS4, a mount for your Dualshock controller and a pop-up gaming tent!
Sony Xperia Z3 Mobile Gaming Giveaway Featuring a PS4!
AusGamers presents a hands-on report of the third major game in the 'World of' series from Wargaming, World of Tanks.
World of Warships Hands-On Preview
We take a look at the latest mobile gaming setup from GAEMS to see just how useful it is.
Tech Tuesday - GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition Review
We chat with 343 Industries about Halo 5: Guardians and the upcoming multiplayer beta!
343 Industries Talks Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta
To Ipad, or not to Ipad.
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
62 posts
I've been looking at getting an ipad for quite sometime now, but i'm not 100% convinced that it's worth it. I have had an iPhone for a couple years now and I still love every bit about it.

I'm currently a uni student and although I currently have a laptop, i'm looking at it's portability and battery life. I go to curtin uni and pretty much everything is online in terms of lecture notes and recordings. For which there is a specific app for viewing which I have on my iPhone.

The main advantages over a laptop from what I can see are what I stated before being its portability and battery life. A massive con being the ability to type as fast as I could with a laptop. Although i've heard you can buy keyboards to counter that. If I knew I was going to do massive amount of typing i'd probably end up just taking my laptop anyway. I guess I could also record lectures myself with an ipad.

I've ventured onto many websites stating the perks for purchasing an ipad, most of which aren't really aimed towards a student studying. Money isn't to massive of an issue (I'm a good saver ;) )

My question is, does anyone else have an Ipad, and find it an incredibly useful addition to assist with their studies?
08:29pm 23/04/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:29pm 23/04/12 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
7734 posts
Make sure you get apple care. 4 months out of warranty and this happened to mine

http://youtu.be/klgsDP0Zv4c

08:36pm 23/04/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4837 posts
I love my iPad gen 1 i bought one the first day it came out . I have not upgraded to the new one but i still love it. its great for doing everything i want to do. My mum and dad bought a the new ipad and its awesome, it has camera and you can talk to it and it will type what you say (similar to suri but its not). The screen is awesome on the new ipad and its very fast!

another option is to buy Macbook Air they have awesome battery life and can do everything you want it to do as well.
08:40pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
12572 posts
That's OK, just buy a replacement screen and replace it yourself. O wait, Apple seem to go out of their way to make that as difficult as possible, even more so for Ipad2. It is almost as if they don't want you to be repairing your ipad without forking out massive amounts of money to get an Apple Genius to do it for you..
08:44pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Totenkopf
Melbourne, Victoria
473 posts
Follow the trend get an ipad.
08:54pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Scooter
Brisbane, Queensland
5791 posts
F*** typing lecture notes on any Pad.
F*** that right in the ass.
08:55pm 23/04/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
2992 posts
if you've already got a laptop then yes get one.

if you're expecting it to be a laptop alternative then no, don't get one. seems to me it would be counter productive to get one for it's compactness then cart around a seperate keyboard. so depending on what your studying i imagine you'll need the laptop for the usual MS Office stuff. but you can still have things like dropbox and read your docs on the iPad.

so if you go with option 1 get 3g 32GB at least. plenty of storage and the advantage of 3g when you're not near wifi. Telstra has pretty good pre paid deals for this.

i have an iPad2 3g, wife has 1 wifi and they replaced 2 dead laptops but all we really did with the laptops was sit on the couch surfing, playing games, checking email and social media. have also got a work laptop and a pc each so figured we didn't need another couple of laptops.
08:59pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
63 posts

Seems to me it would be counter productive to get one for it's compactness then cart around a seperate keyboard. so depending on what your studying i imagine you'll need the laptop for the usual MS Office stuff. but you can still have things like dropbox and read your docs on the iPad.

Yeah that's a fair point. I may contemplate purchasing a stylus then. I could always see how I go and make my mind up about peripherals later. Yeah I also use dropbox to so that'd be a great addition.

If I did purchase it though i'd probably get pre-paid telstra too. After being with vodafone on my iphone for so long i'm really hanging out for some network speed, yet i'm frustrated with the data package I went with my iphone. Pretty much all my network data I use is facebook/dropbox/emails/lecture notes. Then the internet games like draw something etc.. But everything else I just use my home wifi for.

Yeah I have a beast of a desktop computer so I never use the laptop at home. It's pretty much become a once a week use for me. Mostly because I only really need it one day a week, I could use it other days too but it's too much of a burden to carry so I do without.
09:12pm 23/04/12 Permalink
mrmatt
139 posts
transformer ftw
09:13pm 23/04/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2634 posts
as a work tool, and typing alot of things, it is gay, and useless,

for reading documents, lite typing, and entertainment they are okay,

however, that some money can be spent on a half way decent laptop, or even netbook, the plus side is the laptop/netbook is more flexible with what it can do, photoshop, transferring files by simple usb stick, pluging it into a projector with ease if need be

ipad, lite, quick to do little quick things on, reading is better in bed, simple action from bag to use (remove, use, not remove, unfold, set on lap/table power on)

there are more pro's and cons, just worth thinking about, (i'm not an apple fan, I hate them, however I can see the usefulness for lite actions, and angry birds, )
09:30pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Timmeh
Brisbane, Queensland
2163 posts
I purchased an iPad because I required a oversized iPhone with the phone.
09:49pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
6790 posts
I've had an iPad 1 since launch day. My brother has an iPad 2. Would I buy one again? Probably not.

iPads are great for content consumption, but no use at all for content creation. For that I have an ultrabook.
09:54pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
64 posts
Well I just ordered it, including a cover and including applecare (thanks natslovR) and $1043, a 64gb ipad 3 with 3g on the way
Cheers for the helps fellas
10:25pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
7789 posts
Holy f***, more than a grand for a f*****g tablet? That's retarded.
10:29pm 23/04/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
2994 posts
oh i should have mentioned don't get one of those stupid apple magnet folding covers. they're crap.

i got this Belkin one

you'll enjoy it no matter what the haters say. it serves a purpose and as long as you accept that you'll like it.

have fun
10:41pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
200 posts
lol. I loved my iPad 1, now the missus loves it. And my iPad 3 is great. All except one thing.

I spent $79 on one of those stupid magnetic ipad covers, As morton said. F*****g s*** f*** arse bats crap and monkey spawn.

Buy a new iPad, its great, f*** the cover in the arse@!@Q!RR
10:50pm 23/04/12 Permalink
evıs
Brisbane, Queensland
6553 posts
Not to ipad.
11:23pm 23/04/12 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
13080 posts
Not to ipad.
11:39pm 23/04/12 Permalink
csirac
Brisbane, Queensland
2593 posts
Besides the price of the official ipad cover i think it's great. Its small profile and does the job (to protect the screen in transport and to give it a slant when needed.

All those other covers ive seen are jsut so bulky and ugly. I can't fault the smart cover, its super rad.
12:22am 24/04/12 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
963 posts
I think Copius and Raven have the thread covered.

f***** $1050 for an ipad.... jebus did they see you coming?

'The new' iPad's (64GB 4GLTE) could be had for $850 ish... was the applecare seriously $200!? (or does this include a data plan...) and if it is $200.... how many years of 'applecare' cover is that? (it's a quarter of the cost of the unit... that just seems crazy to me)

I like the look of those 'smart cover's (and haven't bought an iPad as yet... I got close to buying an iPad 2, but then threw an extra $200 at my budget for it and bought a 120Gb HDD/4GB RAM MBA instead)

For those who've openly 'poo pooed' the smart cover, what was the gripe you guys had with em?
(as I see it, the only real problem I can forsee is keeping the f***** clean (esp for the 'cloth' ones))
01:12am 24/04/12 Permalink
csirac
Brisbane, Queensland
2595 posts
The other good thing about the smart cover is that it allows you to hold it easier in certain situations.

I bought the blue standard one and I've managed to keep the dirt off it. A year on and theres only been a few scuffs and by no means do i baby the thing; it holds well. Where as my gf at the same time bought the white leather one and thats gone all grey as you can imagine. I told her not to but what can you do. So my suggestion is to get a darker coloured one and you wont have any problems keeping it clean. Since the iPad 2 came out i think there are even a bigger range of colours than what I had to choose from.

edit: Another reason the leather one sucks compared to the standard is that it is far more flexible and that's not a good thing. You need a bit more rigidity in the cover and the standard one provides that
01:20am 24/04/12 Permalink
Viper119
UK
1481 posts
I'd totally buy an iPad if I could make calls on it, hilarious giant iPhone stylez.
02:32am 24/04/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
2996 posts
For those who've openly 'poo pooed' the smart cover, what was the gripe you guys had with em? (as I see it, the only real problem I can forsee is keeping the f***** clean (esp for the 'cloth' ones))

i just found it awkard to use. always falling off and i couldn't get a good fold back position. ended up parked in my draw.

the belkin one i linked is great. multiple fold back positions and good all round protection. sturdy but not bulky.
07:44am 24/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
65 posts
Going by the reciept;
iPad 3 = $817.27
The cover = $40.91
Applecare = $90.00
Tax = $94.82

Total = $1,043.00

I'd be able to claim that back on tax though wouldn't I as it's for uni? Or are they not covered?
09:43am 24/04/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4838 posts
For that price I would have recommended Macbook Air
10:07am 24/04/12 Permalink
dranged
Melbourne, Victoria
2001 posts
Yes to jump on the negative nancy bandwagon I reckon an Air would have been the go.
10:15am 24/04/12 Permalink
Jayman
Brisbane, Queensland
660 posts
Yea there's no way I'd spend that much on an iPad when a Macbook Air is so close in price. Bottom line iPad + Laptop imo.
10:17am 24/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
66 posts
For that price I would have recommended Macbook Air

I know it's ironic, but i've always been distant from the apple macs. I've always been a windows bloke.
For me i've never had an issue with windows large enough to be a problem so i've never had a reason to change. They definitely hooked me with the iphones and ipads though.

It was $110 upgrade from the 32gb to the 64gb and I figure I have a 32gb iphone which is mostly full and I only have game of thrones season 1, my music and apps on it so the upgrade seemed worthwhile.

Unless I was going to get an iPad 2, the least I was going to spend was $539, $679 if I wanted 3g(which I do).
Then it was simply a choice of hard drive size, and I wasn't going to go for a small hard drive when I know i'm going to fill it up easily.
10:21am 24/04/12 Permalink
Farseeker
Brisbane, Queensland
1759 posts
an ipad will be great for what you need, just pick up a apple bluetooth keyboard. I wouldn't have worried about 3G and applecare strictly for uni use, but a good idea for it being useful beyond uni (travel etc)
10:27am 24/04/12 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
2636 posts
for uni work, might not be the best unless you already have a PC (I know it is too late)

for $50 more, a macbook air, (you can type at a decent speed)

or a dell 14z ultrabook

TBH, I feel tablets (being pitched at uni goers) is mean marketing, it isn't fast or easy to transfer files (without a network and sharing all set up), for meaningful note taking (for an extending period of time, would be painful)

if i were at uni now, I would have my trusty 2yo laptop, (or the same thing, but new) which has cost under $700 and is still able to run the full CS5 suite

a really good tape recorder ( for those lectures that aren't recorded and provided online)

and a good lazer printer, multi-function,

all up wouldn't be much more than an Ipad, and if you felt upto it, you could have external monitors etc that would enable you to work, and watch movies etc on the other screen, (tv dongle, and it could also be your tv) with a little thought you could save a big of money, money which is better spend on booze or text books
10:27am 24/04/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
12328 posts
I wouldn't get an iPad as a student if you don't have a notebook yet.
10:36am 24/04/12 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
855 posts
ultrabook
10:42am 24/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
67 posts
I wouldn't get an iPad as a student if you don't have a notebook yet.

I didn't realise it at the start, but I currently have a notebook, not a laptop, just a $600 acer. It's still too bulky and a pain to lug around everyday. Only about 6 months olds though.
Also if I really needed a computer out of class the uni has various labs around the place full of computers to type on. I was looking for something more for lectures and the like. Which i've decided an iPad would be perfect for. Also if I decide I really need it, I can always take my notebook to class for a day.
10:45am 24/04/12 Permalink
funky
Brisbane, Queensland
1628 posts
do apple still do the education discount thing?
10:55am 24/04/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4840 posts
BTW if you have iPhone guys you dont really need a 3g iPad because you can just use the iphone as Wifi hotspot :)
11:48am 24/04/12 Permalink
Jayman
Brisbane, Queensland
661 posts
do apple still do the education discount thing?

Yep but not for iPad's, only mac's I think? D*** Smith etc also regularly have 10% off Macs which can be more depending on what you're getting.
12:20pm 24/04/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
2997 posts
BTW if you have iPhone guys you dont really need a 3g iPad because you can just use the iphone as Wifi hotspot :)

s*** yeah i forgot about this also. we do this sometimes with wifes iPhone. although most hotels i stay in for work have wifi though so i just use theirs.

doesn't matter the deal is done. at least you can manage expenses by just getting a pre paid. my usual is, from memory, $20 per/mth for 2GB. i just pay a month at a time when i travel and think i won't be getting wifi.

plenty of apps for file transfer on the home network. works fine with windows home networks. i even use team viewer to set up and run my ISO's from it when I'm on the lounge and see something of interest.

forgot to mention...get this on your PC for transforming any movies/TV into the format you require for iPad viewing http://www.formatoz.com/

last edited by crazymorton at 13:26:33 24/Apr/12
01:24pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Nitro
Gold Coast, Queensland
2191 posts
I have both an ipad and a macbook air and I like to keep both on me. I still prefer to keep paper notes than writing on an ipad but I still haven't tried it with a quality stylus. This said, I love drawing on the ipad. You'll be really happy with your ipad purchase, so congrats.
02:50pm 24/04/12 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
36083 posts
I have both an ipad and a macbook air and I like to keep both on me. I still prefer to keep paper notes than writing on an ipad but I still haven't tried it with a quality stylus. This said, I love drawing on the ipad. You'll be really happy with your ipad purchase, so congrats.
Yep, I reckon if I had a tablet, I would carry it and my laptop around at the same time, generally speaking.

I reckon a nice laptop is more useful generally than a tablet as a general rule in a uni environment, esp. for things like note taking etc. I suspect you would get by with an iPad but I suspect you'd be constantly frustrated if you're doing a lot of notes stuff.

Good general rule of thumb: computers are for creating content, tablets are for consuming content.
03:03pm 24/04/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4843 posts
saying this i do have 3g 64gb ipad one. I have telstra pre paid sim which cost me $150 for 12gb data or 365 days which ever comes first. for me that plenty as i only use it when there no wifi which is not regularly
03:09pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Clubby
Brisbane, Queensland
824 posts
an ipad will be great for what you need, just pick up a apple bluetooth keyboard.

Yeah I do this. I also use a good app in meetings to do my voice recording etc as I write notes with ma stylus. Also easy to note down rough network diagrams etc which would be harder on a laptop without a mouse.
03:25pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Crash
Sydney, New South Wales
1348 posts
+1 for a transformer. My gf uses one to type on at uni, then at home uses it as a tablet.
03:36pm 24/04/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4844 posts
can anyone recommend a good stylus for the ipad?
03:39pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Clubby
Brisbane, Queensland
826 posts
I use the "Griffin Technology Stylus for iPad", was about $20 and I tried a few before it which were a bit crap, although I've heard good things about the Wacom Bamboo offering also (or what ever it is).

last edited by Clubby at 15:45:41 24/Apr/12
03:44pm 24/04/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18691 posts
I am posting from my Galaxy 10.1 in LA. It is great for travel but i cant see how a tablet could compete against a latop or Pc.
04:10pm 24/04/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
2998 posts
It is great for travel but i cant see how a tablet could compete against a latop or Pc.

i think that's one of the main problems in that people either expect it to be a laptop substitute or are comparing it to a laptop when they're 2 different beasts.

trogs comment is the best i've seen so far to describe the difference
Good general rule of thumb: computers are for creating content, tablets are for consuming content.

once you get you're head around that and get over any anti mac sentiment they are a great tool.
04:22pm 24/04/12 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
9469 posts
I got an ipad from samsung, good price
04:49pm 24/04/12 Permalink
EniGma
Brisbane, Queensland
5586 posts
Can't comment on iPad file transfer.

But on a Android tablet using any decent ROM. You can sync/transfer files over the air. Some ROMs even come with FTP built-in.
Like Samsung's Kies Air but without using the s*** Web-GUI. Just traditional FTP.

Consider an Ultrabook. I'm currently rocking the Dell XPS14z.

So sexy and light, carbon fiber base construction.
i7 with a 256 SSD. About 1KG.
Boots to a working state in 5 seconds.

Pretty nifty if time is crucial.

Also, what Trog said x2.
06:04pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Skitza
Brisbane, Queensland
9755 posts
iPad 3 FTW. Love mine, the screen is worth it alone. I put the 2 next to it and it s**** all over it.
06:33pm 24/04/12 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
5426 posts
I don't have a laptop, only an asus transformer. Anything more serious than it I just RDP to my PC and still use it's keyboard/mouse. 16~ hours of battery life means travel (even long distance like japan) is easy street. I use it every day, at clients, on the road half way between brisbane and gladstone and still remote desktopping in to people's PC's to fix thier issues because they forgot to mention something while i was up.

But you know toys and all that, people like to have ipad+iphone+macbook on them just because they're never sure which one they want to hold at once.
11:58pm 24/04/12 Permalink
Nitro
Gold Coast, Queensland
2194 posts

I'm stealing this!
01:05am 25/04/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
76 posts
Well, it's been a month, and I must say, the decision to get the new iPad is by far one of the best decisions i've made so far.

While it did take quite a large chunk out of my savings, the benefits of having it have been enormous so far. While nothing can replace a hard copy of lectures notes, the ability to have them in backup is fantastic.

Allowing lecturers to view my 'work in progress' in a word document via dropbox/quickoffice HD on the ipad is pretty good as well. Also i'm definitely happy I chose the 64Gb over the smaller versions, almost two seasons of a game of thrones, plus all the HD goodness in games, music and other shows while not filling it up, does stretch it just past the 32Gb mark at the moment, so i'm glad with that decision.

So in summary, if anyone else is having the same issue about whether to get one or not, I'd highly recommend it.

And about the typing, it's definitely not the worst thing to type on. While it's nothing compared to a keyboard, it's no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be.
02:49pm 24/05/12 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
4911 posts
I also recommend Pages, i have both Quickoffice and pages and prefer pages. you dont need to use dropbox with pages as it uses icloud... (just saying this if ppl dont want to use dropbox)
02:54pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
6709 posts
I recommend a Transformer Prime.
03:03pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
6924 posts
For anyone curious, Anandtech posted their reviews of the new ASUS Zenbook Primes, and they look absolutely fantastic. Gone are the horrible keyboards - I wish I'd waited 6 months and got one of these new ones that are on the way.
That is, of course, if you're still throwing around the Tablet vs *book debate.
03:10pm 24/05/12 Permalink
demon
Brisbane, Queensland
6838 posts
if a tablet has 16gb of ssd, how much of it is consumed by the operating system on average?

i like the asus transformer prime but they all seem pretty expensive. ~$600.
a samsung galaxy tab 2 with 16gb is more like $400 & has micro sd for expanded storage.

any other good tablets i should check out?
03:17pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
6710 posts
Well if you are getting a Asus Transformer Prime for ~$600 then you are doing better then me, though I paid $780 at JB HiFi earlier this year. Also this was the 32GB model.
03:20pm 24/05/12 Permalink
demon
Brisbane, Queensland
6839 posts
yeh that's still too expensive for me :( i got the ~$600 from ebay... just looking around at what's available atm.

do you remember how much of your 32gb was used by the o/s eorl?
03:29pm 24/05/12 Permalink
teq
Brisbane, Queensland
12954 posts
so much stupid in this thread.

Apple don't make it hard to replace your own screen, what they have done is fit as many components as they can into the smallest possible space - the net result is doing anything inside of it is hard, get over it.

Apple have some of the best customer service on the planet, more than a few times now I've walked in with a problem and walked out with a free (or very cheap) replacement device.
One time when I dropped my out of warranty phone and smashed the screen they replaced it on the spot.
03:38pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
12469 posts
On my iPad now while I enjoy the SLOW AS F*** hospitality of QLD Health.

Best. Purchase. Ever.
03:41pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
6711 posts
yeh that's still too expensive for me :( i got the ~$600 from ebay... just looking around at what's available atm.

do you remember how much of your 32gb was used by the o/s eorl?

Takes up about 3.44mb according to the data usage info.
03:51pm 24/05/12 Permalink
step
Brisbane, Queensland
2474 posts
1 grand for the ipad, fark me.

And to think I was considering one as a book reader.
04:46pm 24/05/12 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
18747 posts
I love my Samsung 10.1. Fast as f***.
04:53pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Kiminoth
Perth, Western Australia
77 posts
1 grand for the ipad, fark me.

And to think I was considering one as a book reader.

That was the best of the best. 64gb Ipad 3 with 4g(3g) + wifi.
Obviously it can only get cheaper from there ;) For example you won't need a 64gb hard drive if all you're going to do is read books haha

Edit: Also that was applecare and the cover. Ipad cost $820 with $90 tax, which can be deducted as i'm a student
05:18pm 24/05/12 Permalink
no you hang up
Brisbane, Queensland
2079 posts
I work with autistic children with multiple disabilities and the ipad has become an invaluable tool for active learning.
But then again, so is a piece of fake grass and a metal bucket. I know which id rather.
05:25pm 24/05/12 Permalink
deadlyf
Queensland
2622 posts
05:32pm 24/05/12 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3146 posts
I missed out but someone was selling android 7' tablets on the ocau trading for $30 each! Shame I missed out. Android is flexible, iOS is polished, they both do the same thing ultimately so worth investigating either way.
05:55pm 24/05/12 Permalink
Zac
3 posts
iPads are great, think of them as an advanced iPod Touch that is larger. Browsing the Internet is faster, 3G networking, bigger screens. iPads are good for business works as well. The battery life is around 10 hrs, and charging takes less than 10 hrs. Apps make this tablet awesome, the app store has over 10 million apps available and is easy to use. The iPad is also noob friendly and doesn't take long to adapt to it. The pricing is worth it as well. Their are 3 generation of the tablet and with minor changes with every new one. With some screen changes, longer battery life and more it's worth buying and using.
08:13pm 10/06/12 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
20820 posts
^ biggest shill post ever.
09:03am 11/06/12 Permalink
piddlefoot
1 posts
This post has been removed.
Reason: Revive old post
09:54pm 25/07/12 Permalink
DecayingCorpse
Brisbane, Queensland
2059 posts
apple are evil. i don't like them. they suck.

but buying an ipad was the best thing i did. very handy thing - got the 64gig version and can fit lots of "legal" tv shows on it.
09:59pm 25/07/12 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
5858 posts
Thread bumpers, necromancers in disguise.
10:02pm 25/07/12 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3242 posts
i love my iPad 2 and i won another one at a trade show recently in a business card draw. upgrade for the wife.

oh and piddlefoot - either get your 3 yr old to write your posts or invest in a grammar/spelling app. that was painful to read.
10:15pm 25/07/12 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:15pm 25/07/12 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.