AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
How to Cat proof your computer and paw keying technology
justrev
Melbourne, Victoria
288 posts
I watch the "how to" of the day and today i saw this little gem

http://www.wikihow.com/Cat-Proof-Your-Computer

What impressed me most was the software which can detect paw keying, which can tell the difference between paw keying and human keying
http://bitboost.com/pawsense/

Thought I'd let the ausgamers boys know and see what they have to say.
05:16pm 30/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:16pm 30/03/11 Permalink
Crakaveli
USA
5466 posts
aww
05:34pm 30/03/11 Permalink
Sipawhore
Brisbane, Queensland
267 posts
do cats like sitting on it because of all the bumps?...is there another reason except for attention seeking lol
06:56pm 30/03/11 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
18167 posts
because cats are a*******

neither of the cats I've had have ever sat on my keyboard, one used to sit on my mousepad but only if I was using the pc and to get attention.
07:07pm 30/03/11 Permalink
BladeHunter
Sydney, New South Wales
4508 posts
My Cat sits next to the vent on the side of the laptop.

She occasionaly goes for a walk along the top of the keyboard and usually treads on the power button putting the machine in to standby mode :(.

I need to change the settings and disable standby.

If she is particularly playful she will try and catch the cursor and I am using the mouse :p
08:59am 31/03/11 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
9515 posts
The bottom vid is awesome!

do cats like sitting on it because of all the bumps?...is there another reason except for attention seeking lol

It's surely more because of the warmth?

I love cats, don't own one though. My mate had an awesome cat, some kind of black persian thing, which permanently stayed kitten sized. It was fearless. Used to kill a lot of things - birds, possums, etc. The funniest thing about it though, it used to take down humans. It would wait outsided, and as I was walking home in the dark through some bush area it would jump out from behind a tree and latch with all fours onto my thigh and try to bring me down! The bloodlust was intense in this one, haha.
09:22am 31/03/11 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
12370 posts
easier and cheaper way to cat proof your computer is to not buy a cat in the first place.
09:24am 31/03/11 Permalink
Crusher
Newcastle, New South Wales
761 posts
easier and cheaper way to cat proof your computer is to not buy a cat in the first place.
Or use a dog as a computer
09:58am 31/03/11 Permalink
BladeHunter
Sydney, New South Wales
4509 posts
Or use a dog as a computer

My dog is scared s***less of our cat.
10:24am 31/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:24am 31/03/11 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.