Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
This Witcher 10th Anniversary Video is a Misty-Eyed Love Letter to F...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
2681 posts
Celebrating 10 years of The Witcher as an amazing RPG series, developer CD Projekt Red has released a very cool and sweet video featuring a number of familiar faces, and places. Well, place. Geralt's vineyard from the just-about-perfect Blood and Wine expansion. If you're a fan of the series then you should definitely check this out. But, have a tissue ready because it's about to get all misty-eyed up in here.

It's simply astounding to see how The Witcher series has grown over the years from a somewhat humble 2007 PC-only RPG into becoming one of the most beloved, and rich open-world RPGs of all time. It didn't happen overnight but the progression from the first game to The Witcher 2 and now with The Witcher III, has been an absolute pleasure to watch unfold.

As it has been to experience life through the eyes of Geralt of Rivia.

Here's hoping CD Projekt Red aren't done with the series. Even though we're excited to find out what the studio's first Witcher-free game Cyberpunk 2077 is all about.
04:13pm 04/09/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:13pm 04/09/17 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2071 posts
Awesome game. Devs Love their fans.
11:42pm 05/09/17 Permalink
Vash
5525 posts
Best game ever made. I'll keep saying it every Witcher thread.
Also i love the cyberpunk theme so i'm never leaving the house until i 100% Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out.
11:47pm 05/09/17 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26022 posts
Witcher 3 has ruined all other games for me. I've played it so much I can almost see the spreadsheet poking through. The greatest thing about it was the first playthrough thinking that there can't possible be more and then there is. Just a game that's great all the way through and requires intense nit picking to criticise. Still doesn't beat the enjoyment factor of my first playthrough of Deus Ex but my mind was so much more childlike and impressionable then I think Witcher 3 wins after adjusting for deflation.

edit: also video was awesome. Except what was Olgierd doing there? For the low low price of his dessicated corpse you can get a sweet demon horse.
08:31pm 06/09/17 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
19135 posts
i saved oldierd so that's why he's there.
08:53pm 06/09/17 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26023 posts
Enjoy your s*** sword.
08:57pm 06/09/17 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2072 posts
I hope netflix do the tv show justice
11:10pm 06/09/17 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2073 posts
11:14pm 06/09/17 Permalink
Vash
5527 posts
I went for an animated desktop with this
https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/WhichSnoopyCollie

and my lock screen

https://i.imgur.com/BUNjmlU.png
07:51am 07/09/17 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23892 posts
I loved the game, right up until the big bad that Ciri has to go and stop is magical climate change. That was pretty dumb, the rest of it is fantastic, but that ending was really dumb.

I still haven't played the two expansions yet though
09:45am 08/09/17 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7731 posts
isn't that the same as GoT tho?
11:04am 08/09/17 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23893 posts
Not really, cos its not like theres some bad guy bringing the cold, the bad guy is literally just the cold. Shes goes into a portal to fight cold weather.
11:23am 08/09/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:23am 08/09/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.