Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Crotch Dogs 2 - Nudity in Ubisoft's Latest Open-World Adventure...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
1536 posts
And the automatic suspension by Sony of a user's account for posting an image of the in-game vagina he stumbled across. After accidentally blowing up an innocent bystander. An innocent bystander wearing crotch-less panties. So, outside of the usual wall-to-wall violence that cause the deaths of many an innocent NPC, players have begun to notice that Ubisoft's Watch Dogs 2 also features fully textured and modeled female and male genitalia. Click through to have your entire world view shaken with the NSFW image in question.

Nudity of the downstairs variety is a rarity in the world of videogames, hence the sudden online attention being placed on Watch Dogs 2's digital naughty bits. In response to the, err, response, Ubisoft has stated that they're going to censor the character model(s) in question to alleviate any further accidental vagina-spotting. Also, as the specific story of the user who posted the below image has gained traction throughout the day, Sony has decided to reverse his account suspension.

Which for nudists out there marks both a loss and a victory.

12:39pm 16/11/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:39pm 16/11/16 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7343 posts
Hey, as long as they're modelling both sexes, I kind of don't have issue with this
01:44pm 16/11/16 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23557 posts
Why did they even decide this was a thing the game needed in the first place? Not that I'm against a bit of gratuitous nudity now and then, but it seems like a weird thing to go through the effort of doing for a game like this. Was there a design meeting at some point where some project manager or art director was like "You know guys, its good, but I think its missing something. How about we try some genitalia?"
02:15pm 16/11/16 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
23670 posts
Why did they even decide this was a thing the game needed in the first place? Not that I'm against a bit of gratuitous nudity now and then, but it seems like a weird thing to go through the effort of doing for a game like this. Was there a design meeting at some point where some project manager or art director was like "You know guys, its good, but I think its missing something. How about we try some genitalia?"

It's something I'd expect from GTA.

Can you hack into remote vibrators and give all the women in watchdogs2 an orgasm? Do panties just fly off when they see your mad hax0r skillz0rs?
07:40pm 16/11/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:40pm 16/11/16 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.