Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
There Can Be Only One - Master of Orion Now Available
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
1258 posts
The re-imagining slash remake slash redo of the classic Master of Orion from WG Labs and NGD Studios is out now, and available today on Steam and GOG. With fancy new visuals, expanded content, and an all-star voice cast that includes the likes of Luke Skywalker, Worf, and that guy from Firefly, if you're a fan of the original you'll probably want to check this out.

Or, if you enjoy the classic 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXterminate, eXploit) gameplay. Master of Orion is available in a standard edition plus a collectors dealy that also includes a digital art book, soundtrack, and some in-game goodies.

Master of Orion is a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game. The forerunner of the influential “4X” style, Master of Orion builds on the iconic explores, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate, gameplay that the original game pioneered. This reimagined title stays true to its legacy, delivering on the promise of deep strategy, hard fought battles, diplomacy, and exploration—all with a healthy dash of humor.

Players can expect a fresh perspective on the original 10 races, each offering different styles of play. Within thousands of ever-changing galaxies, hundreds of unique technologies, and dozens of ships waiting to be tested, no two games will ever be the same.
02:51pm 26/08/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:51pm 26/08/16 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7291 posts
Man, I just don't know if I can commit to this, keep playing Subnautica, count the days until Civ VI, build a PC capable of playing Battlefield 1 and also throw myself into the captain's chair of Star Trek: Bridge Command AND be a responsible family person all at the same time.

Games, why you do this to me :(
05:48pm 26/08/16 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
175 posts
LOL, you said it Steve.
03:31pm 28/08/16 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2484 posts
Man, I just don't know if I can commit to this, keep playing Subnautica, count the days until Civ VI, build a PC capable of playing Battlefield 1 and also throw myself into the captain's chair of Star Trek: Bridge Command AND be a responsible family person all at the same time.

Games, why you do this to me :(

Disregard family; Acquirer GTX1080.
http://i.imgur.com/UokSaAf.png
04:23pm 28/08/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:23pm 28/08/16 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.