Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Crawl Out Through the Fallout, With Fallout Shelter on PC!
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
1089 posts
To celebrate the one year anniversary of Bethesda's hit mobile Fallout experience, Fallout Shelter, the game is finally available for anyone to play on a Windows PC. All you need is the Bethesda.Net Launcher and you're good to go. The release coincides with version 1.6 of the game, a huge update that includes quests for vault dwellers, a revamped combat system, more things to build, and classic locations like the Super Duper Mart and Red Rocket Fuel Stop from Fallout 4.

Here's the announcement trailer.

02:59pm 15/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:59pm 15/07/16 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
1091 posts
looks like the servers are overloaded atm... a i cant seem to get the fallout shelter section on the launcher to respond
03:27pm 15/07/16 Permalink
HurricaneJim
Brisbane, Queensland
2325 posts
No there is some bug with the launcher, use a vpn in the USA and it will install.
07:30pm 15/07/16 Permalink
Allison
1 posts
Bethesda's rep on the forums said we shouldn't be but someone accidentally region locked us.
08:33pm 15/07/16 Permalink
d^
Melbourne, Victoria
1543 posts
Yeah a VPN apparently fixes this but I am not going to bother for just 1 game.
10:35am 16/07/16 Permalink
smegger
South Australia
14 posts
I had to use a VPN to download it as well.
12:34pm 17/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:34pm 17/07/16 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.