Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Nuka World will be the Last Bit of Premium Fallout 4 DLC
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
1050 posts
Time to get ready to pour out some sweet Nuka Cola on the curb as it looks like Nuka World, the next bit of story-based DLC for Fallout 4, will be the game's last. After the stellar Far Harbor there's still plenty of room for more Fallout 4, and with a string of somewhat lackluster settlement based expansions making up the bulk of the Season Pass content, here's hoping it's a substantial and worthwhile end.

The announcement came via a tweet from Bethesda's Pete Hines, who responded to a fan question about whether or not we could expect more Fallout 4 DLC after this batch with a pretty succinct, "last one" response. Nuka World is still on track for release next month, and takes place in the remnants of a theme park overrun with raiders.

03:33pm 06/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:33pm 06/07/16 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7217 posts
After knocking out all of The Witcher 3 content, I feel like these games could do with dedicated post-release teams. I know a Season Pass is often a stupid idea, but when you invest so much in game-worlds and characters in open-world games, having just two or three major DLC drops with story and overall impact doesn't feel like enough.

If I could play The Witcher 3 for another year, I honestly would - monthly contracts, and maybe quarterly story drops would be awesome. The same with F4.
04:34pm 06/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:34pm 06/07/16 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.