Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Treyarch Finds a Use for Snapchat Beyond Nudes by Parking Teaser Bla...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
6653 posts
There are still a lot of people playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It was arguably the best entry in the series' multiplayer since the first Modern Warfare and more recently, players have started noticing new additions to some of the game's maps by way of a peculiar marker.

As Kotaku pointed out, Snapchat logos with code around them have started appearing on background advertisements in shopping malls and such in some of the game's maps. If you take a photo of these using Snapchat, Call of Duty will be immediately added to your friends list and some users over on this Reddit forum have been getting messages.

It s the beginning of what we like to refer to as Call of Duty season, where a new game's reveal/announcement is likely just around the corner, and with Sledgehammer having taken on the post-Ghost release with Advanced Warfare, all eyes have been squarely set on Treyarch who, it seems, will be carrying on with their Black Ops narrative.

The Kotaku link has more information and media, but given how much Treyarch shook up the series with Black Ops 2, what would you like to see them do with their potential third entry?
12:39pm 08/04/15 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:39pm 08/04/15 Permalink
BroolStoryCo
Melbourne, Victoria
1245 posts
I'll probably just wait for Call of duty: Black Ops 45 in 2060.
12:50pm 08/04/15 Permalink
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
1692 posts
What would I like to see? Hell, anything new please...

I mean, Treyarch are basically THE developers of CoD. I've always hated IW, they were terrible.
09:32am 09/04/15 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
6663 posts
Personally, an even bigger expansion on their more open level design in SP with a mind to either sandbox objectives to allow for multiple ways to complete or, for the whole game to follow a Dying Light open-world approach where the player dictates the way they uncover whatever crazy plot it is that we'll face this time.
11:54am 09/04/15 Permalink
Meddek
Gold Coast, Queensland
2594 posts
Well it's coming

07:06am 10/04/15 Permalink
dewb
Brisbane, Queensland
4803 posts
codblops3 holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would never have f*****g guessed!!!!! vapid c****
04:39pm 10/04/15 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:39pm 10/04/15 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.