Bethesda tells us why ANZ will be first to Battlecry's beta!
Battlecry Beta First in ANZ!
We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
Never trust people on the internet
Ozzy
Gold Coast, Queensland
374 posts

I laughed my tits off at this.

I have to share. I lost my s*** at the wrestler picture.

http://www.tickld.com/x/this-is-why-you-should-never-trust-people

07:51pm 25/03/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:51pm 25/03/14 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
4951 posts
love it,
08:21pm 25/03/14 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
8356 posts
I remember seeing that years ago. Guess that's why all the forum posts are cropped so you can't see a timestamp
08:28pm 25/03/14 Permalink
d^
Melbourne, Victoria
1383 posts

Original source with all the posts here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124653191

08:43pm 25/03/14 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
37621 posts
i start by never trusting people on qgl to post new content
08:51pm 25/03/14 Permalink
baz
Victoria
526 posts
Im a little ashamed to say this but...Ive never seen that before.

f***en pissa.
09:02pm 25/03/14 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
37623 posts
and baz you should be ashamed, just like when you got your grade 3 results

last edited by Spook at 21:12:58 25/Mar/14
09:11pm 25/03/14 Permalink
natslovR
Sydney, New South Wales
8357 posts
There you go, four years ago. Damn I've got a good memory for images of men jumping through the air on their bikes.
09:38pm 25/03/14 Permalink
cherocha
Queensland
531 posts
It was setup, like a million other photoshop threads on bodybuilding.com. Some funny shops though, and the stencil one is genius.
10:09pm 25/03/14 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4869 posts
Just as an aside. This seen below in the original Jurasic Park is a shocker. Its were the ladle falls off the end of the bench and gets the attention of the Raptor. In the scene, you see the stage hand who is not very well hidden push the ladle off with his finger. I think we counted 20 odd bloopers in 5 minutes around that scene.

http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_article/a_278_20140316043246.jpg
12:03am 26/03/14 Permalink
RuleofBooKz
Melbourne, Victoria
1331 posts
^ in that scene id imagine all those reflections would have been a film nightmare.

But yeah there was some graphic design section at GA that was ancient before i even started to post there. Never got used. But from GA lore the posting of images and the messing of them was the kind of shenanigans that went on. Then there was the "post an image of yourself thread" someone created in general. Turned the way of all good GA threads when certain folks decided to hound and witch hunt anyone not "brave" enough to post up their pic. Good times.

As to the thread title Id say you can trust people on the internet to do exactly what they did with his image. Set your smartphone clock by it.

The issue i see from how it all played out is that the guy never really owned his image and even worse: lost his s*** over it getting appropriated. And he was the one who posed it up in the 1st place. So not only was he silly his poor reaction just made him come off as really forum noob.

It must also be said its a pretty terrible photo.
12:20am 26/03/14 Permalink
Ha
418 posts
somebody do a photoshop
As to the thread title Id say you can trust people on the internet to do exactly what they did with his image. Set your smartphone clock by it.

nobody can make a dude in a fedora and a samurai dress more pathetic with photoshop. you can rest easy.
07:32am 26/03/14 Permalink
baz
Victoria
527 posts
Im guessing flat brim cap with thongs bookz.

U?
09:59pm 27/03/14 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2839 posts
But from GA lore the posting of images and the messing of them was the kind of shenanigans that went on.

So like any other forum on the internet, keep thinking your from some unique magical place though.
10:05pm 27/03/14 Permalink
RuleofBooKz
Melbourne, Victoria
1342 posts
yup baz you wont see me in thongs that often - whilst living in japan i did have this nasty toe infection thing that made wearing closed shoes a drama so i did wear geta (kinda wooden soled Japanese thongs) while that healed

And groganus try to be intense, aggressive and unpleasant and of course get angry for no reason some more please.
10:36pm 27/03/14 Permalink
baz
Victoria
528 posts
I was thinking Ha was a flat brim and thongs person bookz.

I would have bet my left nut you didnt wear thongs, lol.
11:04pm 27/03/14 Permalink
Ha
419 posts
lol. i am stunned you went to glorious nippon. of course that allows you to wear that thing. did you find a subservient nipponese wife that could look past your gaijin exterior and find your samurai spirit? or are you still a lonely otaku wandering around melbourne (our sophisticated city) not getting looked at twice because peoples mothers taught them not to gape at retards?
09:27am 28/03/14 Permalink
RuleofBooKz
Melbourne, Victoria
1343 posts
Mmm baz i knew what you meant but to be just a little direct perhaps just now isn't the most appropriate time to be making remarks about the character (or whatever) of a person based on that persons appearance? Or even the other way around. It might be seen, by some, to be a tad hypocritical in light of Ha's own somewhat myopic fixation on my sense of style or choice of party garment.

tho from the way Ha is trolling so hard he certainly seems to be trying to provoke some kind of response? I wonder what his little game is? Not that it matters, he certainly is an interesting specimen, and it takes all kinds
01:27pm 28/03/14 Permalink
BroolStoryCo
Melbourne, Victoria
873 posts
This reminds of fpot and the slugman photo. So true.
01:44pm 28/03/14 Permalink
MARLINBLADE
Queensland
609 posts
GOLD... cracked me up
02:11pm 28/03/14 Permalink
Ha
420 posts
he certainly is an interesting specimen,

is it a party garment now? was it rainbow dash's birthday? i've never seen a party that required me to dress as a brony
03:47pm 28/03/14 Permalink
Roonee
Perth, Western Australia
102 posts

some unique magical place though.

not magical - it was kept too real and not many people could handle it... even the internet itself couldn't handle it and had to expunge it.
10:54pm 28/03/14 Permalink
koopz
Brisbane, Queensland
10404 posts
trust is a five-letter word

stick with 4 eh

it gets sticky
12:46am 29/03/14 Permalink
koopz
Brisbane, Queensland
10405 posts
still - if you're a reader...
12:59am 29/03/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:59am 29/03/14 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.