AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Respawn Entertainment Will Have Something to Show at E3 2013
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14145 posts
Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by Infinity Ward co-founders Vince Zampella and Jason West, after their controversial ejection from the decorated Call of Duty team, will be among the exhibitors at this year's E3 expo (thanks Polygon).

The news was broken by way of Zampella's Twitter account with the message "I've gotten a 'few' questions about @e3expo plans this year. Yes, we will finally be at E3!", and further clarified with "I have no intention of showing up empty handed! I can't say anything else right now."

Respawn remains an independent studio, and their first project will be published via Electronic Arts' EA Partners label. Nothing else is currently known about the game, but it is widely expected to be a competitive first person shooter, owed to the founder's heritage, and the many employees they have attracted from their former studio.
10:26am 26/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close