We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
The first expansion for Company of Heroes 2 has landed. How does one attack Adrennes Assault? Read our review to find out!
Company of Heroes 2: Adrennes Assault Review
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition Available for Australian Adults on M...
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14140 posts
The R18+ rated expansion-bundled re-release of Mortal Kombat appears to have an Australian release date, with leading local retailer EB Games confidently displaying a May 29th 2013 arrival for pre-orders, at a budget price point (for EB, at least) of AU$48 (via Kotaku):
Interestingly, on the EB pre-order page there is still a notification that the game will not be available for purchase in Queensland, and directs consumers to a customer hotline. That’s probably just a precaution because, by that time the Governor in QLD will almost certainly have signed off on recent legislation passing R18+ in the state.
As Kotaku notes, it is quite an old game, but a local release holds significance to Australian gamers as evidence that the new R18+ rating offers relaxed censorship for videogames created for adults.
10:22am 25/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:22am 25/02/13 Permalink
Reverend Evil™
Wynnum, Queensland
21249 posts
I think I'll buy it again to get all the characters I'm missing. Can't go wrong for $40.
10:34am 25/02/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
10796 posts
quite an old game

We're talking about MK9 right? I don't play any games newer than that, lol...
10:43am 25/02/13 Permalink
Fasty
Melbourne, Victoria
66 posts
I find it so weird that games a couple of years old are considered "old" these days!

Regardless, I hope that I can play against local players online with my imported version! I even bought the dlc with imported psn cards
11:59am 25/02/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20698 posts
Yeah I hope so too Fasty, I'm waiting to see if my imported version will play against people who buy it locally
02:57pm 25/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:57pm 25/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.