We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition Available for Australian Adults on M...
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14140 posts
The R18+ rated expansion-bundled re-release of Mortal Kombat appears to have an Australian release date, with leading local retailer EB Games confidently displaying a May 29th 2013 arrival for pre-orders, at a budget price point (for EB, at least) of AU$48 (via Kotaku):
Interestingly, on the EB pre-order page there is still a notification that the game will not be available for purchase in Queensland, and directs consumers to a customer hotline. That’s probably just a precaution because, by that time the Governor in QLD will almost certainly have signed off on recent legislation passing R18+ in the state.
As Kotaku notes, it is quite an old game, but a local release holds significance to Australian gamers as evidence that the new R18+ rating offers relaxed censorship for videogames created for adults.
10:22am 25/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:22am 25/02/13 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
21249 posts
I think I'll buy it again to get all the characters I'm missing. Can't go wrong for $40.
10:34am 25/02/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
10796 posts
quite an old game

We're talking about MK9 right? I don't play any games newer than that, lol...
10:43am 25/02/13 Permalink
Fasty
Melbourne, Victoria
66 posts
I find it so weird that games a couple of years old are considered "old" these days!

Regardless, I hope that I can play against local players online with my imported version! I even bought the dlc with imported psn cards
11:59am 25/02/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20698 posts
Yeah I hope so too Fasty, I'm waiting to see if my imported version will play against people who buy it locally
02:57pm 25/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:57pm 25/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close