We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
The first expansion for Company of Heroes 2 has landed. How does one attack Adrennes Assault? Read our review to find out!
Company of Heroes 2: Adrennes Assault Review
Recommend me -- Mattress
Fade2Black
Brisbane, Queensland
5185 posts
So my son is moving on up from his cot to a bunk bed. For now I need a cheap double bed mattress for him down the bottom. I want cheap because I am sure over the next 2 years there will be some accidents in that bed.

Plus he's only with me 2-3 nights a week so he doesn't need to use it all the time.

So all I need is something cheap but ok for a 2 year old to be comfortable on.
09:11pm 23/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:11pm 23/02/13 Permalink
greazy
Brisbane, Queensland
5774 posts
Dude, go to some mattress store and find a foam mattress for like $100, then go find a plastic anti piss cover for the bed or just use cling wrap. Kids are so light foam mattresses do the trick.

Sorry to hear that it didnt work out with you and your misses. Hope your son isnt f***ed up over it.
09:23pm 23/02/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3933 posts
What ^ he said. You don't need anything flash for a 2 year old. Any stock standard mattress with a decent protector will suffice.

Enjoy your son, take lots of pics and video, it will be a blast.
09:54pm 23/02/13 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3786 posts
clark rubber,
11:26am 24/02/13 Permalink
carson
Gippsland, Victoria
1775 posts
I suggest going to a mattress convention and getting him to try everything he can. Make sure you spend top dollar on a mattress. The more you spend the better your sons back support will be and the better his life will be. All the sales reps will tell you that. They have no reason to lie.
07:52am 25/02/13 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
35217 posts
All the sales reps will tell you that. They have no reason to lie.

other than selling you a more expensive mattress, so they get moar money.
08:01am 25/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:01am 25/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.