AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
Office decor: hanging cable?
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
10770 posts
I've got a cable hanging down from the ceiling to my desk at the office and I want to jazz it up to look super gay, what are my options? Is there a name for this sort of product and can I get it from officeworks?

(also any other office decorating ideas you'd like to share)
02:09pm 19/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:09pm 19/02/13 Permalink
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
8785 posts
I want to jazz it up to look super gay,

Attach a self portrait.
02:10pm 19/02/13 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
6400 posts
Try tinsel, most op shops have it
02:17pm 19/02/13 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3777 posts
cover the cable in a string of empty beer bottles

and place a little LED in each bottle, mood lighting for the win
02:25pm 19/02/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20657 posts
Hang rubber c**** from it?
02:48pm 19/02/13 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1218 posts

I can't foresee anyone out-gaying this suggestion
02:52pm 19/02/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3913 posts
Attach a self portrait

ha ha ha, good work.

Get some of those little string type multi colour LED's http://www.ledsales.com.au/catalog/index.php
02:52pm 19/02/13 Permalink
Phooks
Brisbane, Queensland
2471 posts
chrissy lights
03:17pm 19/02/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
10771 posts
You guys would make the worst f***!

For now I've got one of those big black ribbed plastic snakes around the shaft, I don't think it would support much weight so the rubber c**** idea is out.

I like the LED idea but it's probably expensive to do 'right', and the dangling cable is for powering two PCs and Four monitors off one power point, so more s*** to connect up is probably no good.

Yeah everyone here keeps saying tinsel, but tinsel is pretty yuck.

You would think a big black shaft down the middle of the room would look cool, but it does not.
03:32pm 19/02/13 Permalink
copuis
Brisbane, Queensland
3778 posts
You guys would make the worst f***!
For now I've got one of those big black ribbed shafts, I don't think it would support much weight so the rubber c**** idea is out.I like the LED idea but it's probably expensive to do 'right', and the dangling cable is for powering two PCs and Four monitors off one power point, so more s*** to connect up is probably no good.
You would think a big black shaft down my middle would look cool, but it does not.

this is how I read it
04:02pm 19/02/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
10774 posts
wish I could knit something
05:20pm 19/02/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3917 posts
You would think a big black shaft up my bum would look cool, it feels nice but people are starting to stare.

You just had that last line wrong.
05:22pm 19/02/13 Permalink
IncrEdible_vEgetable
Brisbane, Queensland
2272 posts
10:59am 20/02/13 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
6405 posts
Yeah everyone here keeps saying tinsel, but tinsel is pretty yuck.
That's the point, you f**.
11:41am 20/02/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21416 posts
I can't foresee anyone out-gaying this suggestion

Hang a bunch of anatomically correct My Little Ponies?

For now I've got one of those big black ribbed plastic snakes around the shaft, I don't think it would support much weight so the rubber c**** idea is out.
Do it how they do lights. You hang a chain from the ceiling, then the cable runs down the chain. You can hang what the hell ever you want off said chain.

Option #204350245 - Print out a picture of everyone at the office and cut out a bunch of those strung together paper people things, glue everyones face to the little paper people and have them all holding hands in a spiral up the cable.

edit: Or fairy lights
09:36pm 20/02/13 Permalink
IncrEdible_vEgetable
Brisbane, Queensland
2273 posts
Hang rubber c**** from it? I can't foresee anyone out-gaying this suggestion

Hire a matching set of leather clad gay male prostitutes to hang from the wire with the top guy using his d*** as a lasso and each guy in the chain hanging out of the other guys ass all the way down. Have Hello Dolly and The Birdcage playing on an endless loop on a massive projector on the wall behind them. Everyone in the office must wear strap on dildo helmets at all times and engage in fellatio before during and after each break period. Paint the front door to look like a giant arse and command all employees to squeal in mock excitement each time a man comes to the door. There are feather boas and framed pictures of Streisand on every desk. It's mandatory to give anyone who does anything remotely good two clicks straight up. Every Friday is Rub the Guy Next To You Balls Day. There is a live unicorn in the lunchroom.

What do I win?
11:38pm 20/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:38pm 20/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close