We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Dev Interview
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Dev Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Reveals High Tensions an...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8526 posts
Terminal Reality has unveiled a new gameplay trailer for upcoming FPS The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which will follow a story set prior to the events in the AMC television show.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct brings the authentic, heart-stopping horrors of The Walking Dead to life in a way that’s unlike anything the series has ever seen. Terminal Reality’s upcoming video game is an all-new, first-person, do-whatever-you-need-to-survive game based on AMC’s Emmy award-winning series. In the game, players assume the role of the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, on a haunting, unforgiving quest to make their way to the supposed safety of Atlanta.
The new trailer reveals a bit of the backstory for the two brothers, but also gives a glimpse at what look to be helping survivors plus a quick shot of a crossbow. Check it out below.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will be coming to Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 22nd.

11:12am 08/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:12am 08/02/13 Permalink
Mives
Victoria
11 posts
I love the Walking Dead but this game looks rushed. Will definitely wait for the reviews before I commit to a purchase.
11:56am 08/02/13 Permalink
FraktuRe
Gold Coast, Queensland
4440 posts
Hey AG how come your videos always have white bars on the left and right side of the screen when I watch your videos in full screen. It's annoying as s***.
02:15pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Mephz
Brisbane, Queensland
1305 posts
Oh dear, the voice sync at the end with daryl saying "saving the damn day" looks bad :(
02:23pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Mordecai
Victoria
1511 posts
Hey AG how come your videos always have white bars on the left and right side of the screen when I watch your videos in full screen. It's annoying as s***.

Right click on the video and select "stretching is exact fit" and then "stretching is none" to get it without bars.

Unfortunately you can't save those settings anywhere.
02:36pm 08/02/13 Permalink
ZeeDoktor
Toowoomba, Queensland
58 posts
Trust Activision to publish what looks like a rushed, horribly graphical, money grab of a game based on a TV series (-_- y u no base off of the comics, not as popular with the mainstream I guess...) that is so in vogue right now.....
03:29pm 08/02/13 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
54 posts
Where the hell is the PC version? Or should i say, thanks for not making the PC version.
04:04pm 08/02/13 Permalink
joerocket10r
Brisbane, Queensland
64 posts
im going with thanks for not making a pc version because this looks like a fail.

i just wish all consoles got bricked from a virus for a few years so all the devs and publishers are forced to make real games on pc, not this bs for a quick cash grab
07:42pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20619 posts
Crossbows.... high tension.... you truly are the master of the pun Eorl
08:43pm 08/02/13 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
1713 posts
wut no PC? WTF?

boycott.
08:46pm 08/02/13 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
22221 posts
Thought this was going to be about the new proper Walking Dead game. I am disappoint :(
08:58pm 08/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:58pm 08/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.