AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Reveals High Tensions an...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8526 posts
Terminal Reality has unveiled a new gameplay trailer for upcoming FPS The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which will follow a story set prior to the events in the AMC television show.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct brings the authentic, heart-stopping horrors of The Walking Dead to life in a way that’s unlike anything the series has ever seen. Terminal Reality’s upcoming video game is an all-new, first-person, do-whatever-you-need-to-survive game based on AMC’s Emmy award-winning series. In the game, players assume the role of the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, on a haunting, unforgiving quest to make their way to the supposed safety of Atlanta.
The new trailer reveals a bit of the backstory for the two brothers, but also gives a glimpse at what look to be helping survivors plus a quick shot of a crossbow. Check it out below.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will be coming to Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 22nd.

11:12am 08/02/13 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
11:12am 08/02/13 Permalink
Mives
Victoria
11 posts
I love the Walking Dead but this game looks rushed. Will definitely wait for the reviews before I commit to a purchase.
11:56am 08/02/13 Permalink
FraktuRe
Gold Coast, Queensland
4440 posts
Hey AG how come your videos always have white bars on the left and right side of the screen when I watch your videos in full screen. It's annoying as shit.
02:15pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Mephz
Brisbane, Queensland
1305 posts
Oh dear, the voice sync at the end with daryl saying "saving the damn day" looks bad :(
02:23pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Mordecai
Victoria
1511 posts
Hey AG how come your videos always have white bars on the left and right side of the screen when I watch your videos in full screen. It's annoying as shit.

Right click on the video and select "stretching is exact fit" and then "stretching is none" to get it without bars.

Unfortunately you can't save those settings anywhere.
02:36pm 08/02/13 Permalink
ZeeDoktor
Toowoomba, Queensland
58 posts
Trust Activision to publish what looks like a rushed, horribly graphical, money grab of a game based on a TV series (-_- y u no base off of the comics, not as popular with the mainstream I guess...) that is so in vogue right now.....
03:29pm 08/02/13 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
54 posts
Where the hell is the PC version? Or should i say, thanks for not making the PC version.
04:04pm 08/02/13 Permalink
joerocket10r
Brisbane, Queensland
64 posts
im going with thanks for not making a pc version because this looks like a fail.

i just wish all consoles got bricked from a virus for a few years so all the devs and publishers are forced to make real games on pc, not this bs for a quick cash grab
07:42pm 08/02/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20619 posts
Crossbows.... high tension.... you truly are the master of the pun Eorl
08:43pm 08/02/13 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
1713 posts
wut no PC? WTF?

boycott.
08:46pm 08/02/13 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
22221 posts
Thought this was going to be about the new proper Walking Dead game. I am disappoint :(
08:58pm 08/02/13 Permalink
adBot
ads
Internet
--
ads keep websites free
08:58pm 08/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.

Advertise with Us | Download Media Kit | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001-2014 AusGamers™ Pty Ltd. ACN 093 772 242.
A Mammoth Media web development / Australian VPS Hosting by Mammoth Networks