Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Chivalry Update
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
13304 posts
Hiya guys,

Chivalry just got a big content update with new weapons, maps, mods and a bunch of fixes.

You can find the Patch Notes Here

Flails!
08:09am 01/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:09am 01/02/13 Permalink
Nerf Lord
Brisbane, Queensland
7247 posts
I miss this game. Played it like mad when it first came out, then decided that it was too addictive and haven't opened it in months..

11:24am 01/02/13 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
13306 posts
It is a good time to come back in. Lots of new content and alternate attacks.

So you can choose which side you attack from, that in itself adds so much to the strategy and tactics of a fight.
They have adjusted flinching mechanics so that, I believe, there are more moments when someone can be flinched, so it reduces those times when you hit them and they start an attack right after and you can't stop being hit. It is particularly dangerous for 1 handed weapons as you can attack too fast with them..
11:28am 01/02/13 Permalink
evıs
Brisbane, Queensland
6602 posts
I'll have to give it a go.
11:44am 01/02/13 Permalink
Damo
Brisbane, Queensland
6383 posts
Came in expecting an update on how you will score the lasses with your chivalry skills.
12:04pm 01/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:04pm 01/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.