We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
Grand Theft Auto 5 Delayed Four Months Until September 17th 2013
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14051 posts
Rockstar's hugely anticipated Grand Theft Auto V now has an official release date, but it's a little further away than the previously announced Autumn 2013 (US Spring) target. The publisher today revealed that the game is due on September 17th 2013, pushing the game's launch back around fourth months.
We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
Take 2's share price has already taken a hit due to the news, which is down more than 7%.

PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are still the only platforms announced for GTA V, and it's difficult to speculate on what Rockstar's plans might be for the PC or next generation consoles.
06:59am 01/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:59am 01/02/13 Permalink
DK
Brisbane, Queensland
799 posts
So when the hell are the new consoles coming out? Surely it would be around this time
08:35am 01/02/13 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
5360 posts
Just give me the PC version!!! I have all of them on steam would definitely like to add this one to my collection!
10:44am 01/02/13 Permalink
Julez
55 posts
Let's hope they polish the PC version this time..
11:23pm 02/02/13 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16591 posts
they haven't even announced a pc version yet
11:25pm 02/02/13 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
1116 posts
I just hope when that date gets closer the PC version is released along side the console counterparts.
12:37am 04/02/13 Permalink
tvcars
82 posts
Yeah, please make a stable PC version. I'll definitely be waiting for the user reviews to find out the technical problems this game has after the last one f'd up so bad many people don't even know how good it was cause it just wouldn't run on their perfectly fine PC's.

Anyhoo, Saint Row 4 will prolly have co-opy fun and more exciting things to do in it so gives a turd.
07:43pm 06/02/13 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2487 posts
Any word on if there is a collectors edition and if so whats in it?
09:28pm 06/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:28pm 06/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.