AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Train punches a hole through the Cleveland station
scuzzy
Brisbane, Queensland
15586 posts
http://i.imgur.com/3qQ3jR2.jpg
Trains on the Cleveland line are suspended Murarrie to Cleveland due to a train incident at Cleveland train station. Buses are replacing trains in the area. Customers should expect delays of up to 60 minutes.

For those trying to work out the photo, it's an end of line station and the choo choo wanted to keep choo chooing
11:50am 31/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:50am 31/01/13 Permalink
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
7885 posts
Man they speak their own language there

"No are no screams of pain, it went very quiet after the crash," Mr Hartley said.
11:55am 31/01/13 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5645 posts
Derailing a train like that looks like an impressive feat.
Fast enough to come off the tracks, slow enough to just wedge itself into the building and not do the whole concertina thing.

Edit: Ahh, I get it now, I've never been to Cleveland station before.
Google maps shows a building right after the stopper at the end of the line and he's just ploughed straight through into it. It would sound like a bad idea to put a building there in case something like this happens, but perhaps better to hit the building than go straight into road traffic behind it.
12:05pm 31/01/13 Permalink
eK
Brisbane, Queensland
10547 posts
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close