We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
BioShock Infinite Trailer Takes a Retro Look at the Floating Sky City
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14043 posts
As BioShock Infinite's long awaited launch creeps ever closer, Irrational Games has released another new promotional video for the game, offering some strange new insights into Columbia, the fabled floating city in the sky that players will be romping around come March.

Titled "Columbia: A Modern Day Icarus? ", the trailer takes the form of an educational documentary film from the 1980s, and describes some of the political history of Columbia, showing some artifacts that fell from the sky in 1981.

The game's fictional 1910s setting is known to feature some manner of time-hopping in its narrative, with previous mentioning a tear in the fabric of time peering into the 1980's era, so this video presumably has something to do with that. Check it out below.

BioShock Infinite is due on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on march 26th 2013.

11:22am 29/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:22am 29/01/13 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
50 posts
Awesome! Reminds me of the 70's tv series, In Search of.. Really looking forward to playing the game, I enjoyed the last two.
03:43pm 29/01/13 Permalink
carson
Gippsland, Victoria
1742 posts
There was a trailer before Django Unchained. Kinda renewed my interest in this. Taking so damn long to release though.
05:10pm 29/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:10pm 29/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.