Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Hitman: HD Trilogy Coming February 1st, Includes Three Classic Titles
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8462 posts
IO Interactive has revealed three classic titles from the Hitman series will be going HD in a new trilogy bundle for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, which includes Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money.
Whether you're a long-time fan or new to the franchise, this is the opportunity to take on the contracts that defined the series and fully established Agent 47 as the World's Ultimate Assassin. Players will encounter over 75 hits throughout more than 40 intense levels across three classic Hitman games, all presented in glorious HD. Hitman: HD Trilogy also includes the stand-alone hit Hitman: SniperChallenge.
The three title bundle will be available February 1st for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, however no PC edition has been announced yet. You can check out the announcement trailer below which includes a glimpse at the new changes.

10:37am 29/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:37am 29/01/13 Permalink
Malano
1 posts
Feel the versions for PC, PS3 and xbox360.

LINK: http://gametofaster.com/hitman-hd-trilogy
03:47am 03/02/13 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7198 posts
I'm new to the series and currently through my second play through of Absolution on Hard and loving it. Really good replay value with all the various ways to accomplish your mission, different challenges thrown in for good measure and not to mention Contracts mode. At $30 I'll be picking up the HD trilogy for sure.
11:57am 03/02/13 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4886 posts
Theres more ways than "get pissed off and shoot every c***"?
12:23pm 03/02/13 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
7199 posts
Theres more ways than "get pissed off and shoot every c***"?
S***cheh, though the cake stripper section in Absolution is one of my favourite creative ways of disposing of these goons:

:
12:55pm 03/02/13 Permalink
DeadlyDav0
Brisbane, Queensland
3378 posts
Love Hitman. Great series. Yet to play the latest one.

Reinstalled Blood Money cause i never finished it and thoroughly enjoying it although the big levels mean lots of exploring / learning the level first.
06:03pm 03/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:03pm 03/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.