AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Is Australia's Third R18+ ...
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14025 posts
We can probably stop counting them off now, but signalling another adult-rated game for the Australian videogame market, Electronic Arts' upcoming Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel has received the R18+ sticker upon its recent submission to the Australian Classification Board, becoming the third title to do so since the January 1st introduction of the new classification guidelines.

The Classification Board report cites high impact violence, and strong impact themes as the primary reasons for the elevated rating.

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel is due on March 28th 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Watch the latest trailer below for a bunch of skater brosephs talking about neck-knifing and such.

11:01am 22/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:01am 22/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20552 posts
So is every game that has violence in it now just going to be R18+?
11:17am 22/01/13 Permalink
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
14027 posts
There have been a few games classified MA15+ since Jan 1st.

Gears of War: Judgement, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Lucius, Defiance, Castlevania LoS 3DS, and the last two Borderlands 2 DLC's are all MA15+ if that gives you any indication
11:34am 22/01/13 Permalink
FraktuRe
Gold Coast, Queensland
4431 posts
I wonder what the s****torm will be like when the first banned game comes along now.
11:44am 22/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20553 posts
Wow, I'm genuinely suprised the Walking Dead only got MA15+, that game had some pretty brutal violence in it
12:38pm 22/01/13 Permalink
Woz
12 posts
Yes, I think that's quite enough thank you. We don't need to be told when the eighth, eighteenth or eightieth games get the new classification.
01:35pm 22/01/13 Permalink
Crust
Victoria
5 posts
Im still cerious weather mortal kombat made it through or not
02:56pm 22/01/13 Permalink
Enska
Sydney, New South Wales
1905 posts
Haha, are you guys going to be able to buy a video game at all up there soon? :P
04:55pm 22/01/13 Permalink
Mordecai
Victoria
1503 posts
Haha, are you guys going to be able to buy a video game at all up there soon? :P

They can still buy the "My Little Pony Princess" games I think.
05:59pm 22/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:59pm 22/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close