Bethesda tells us why ANZ will be first to Battlecry's beta!
Battlecry Beta First in ANZ!
We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
PS3 Finally Landing Skyrim DLC, Arrives February, PC Gets Dragonborn...
Steve Farrelly
Sydney, New South Wales
5720 posts
After lengthy exclusivity with Microsoft's Xbox 360 platform (and some technical issues), The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim "Dawnguard", "Dragonborn" and "hearthfire" DLC is coming to the PlayStation 3 this February, Bethesda has revealed.

The PC platform will also net the latest DLC offering, Dragonborn, on February 5th from Steam.

Dragonborn will release on the PSN first, followed by Hearthfire and finally Dawnguard. Bethesda has pledged to aim for all three pieces of content for February as well as the 1.8 patch (releasing before any of the above content). Bethesda has also said that each DLC pack will be available at 50% off in their launch week.
10:49am 21/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:49am 21/01/13 Permalink
mental
Brisbane, Queensland
3757 posts
Shame dragonborn pc wasn't 30 days after xbox, I won't have much free time come Feb.
11:23am 21/01/13 Permalink
Llian
Central Coast, New South Wales
76 posts
Shame it wasn't around for the xmas period. You know.... when sales go up. I've lost interest now. Not getting it until its cheap as
07:21pm 21/01/13 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
1107 posts
50% is not enough for me to spend money on DLC that is late. The pirate bay, ahoy! This exclusive time DLC crap really makes me rage.
07:30pm 21/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:30pm 21/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.