We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Receives March Release Date and Trailer
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8422 posts
Capcom has unveiled the release date for their action RPG Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, expected to hit the Wii U and 3DS on March 23rd. The new title sees the original Monster Hunter 3 revamped for both consoles, including new graphics, enemies and cross-play between.
In Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, players take on the role of a hunter sent to explore a settlement within the Monster Hunter universe, completing quests on their journey to seek and slay monsters while improving their skills and earning equipment upgrades. With many challenging monsters and over 200 quests, the latest addition to the series is set to be the most expansive offering to date. The game can be played alone, online (up to four players) on the Wii U system, or locally using up to four Nintendo 3DS systems or a combination of up to three Nintendo 3DS systems and one Wii U system.
Capcom has also unveiled a new trailer celebrating the release date, which showcases a glimpse at some of the gameplay to be expected when hunting the dangerous dragons. You can check it out below or head over to our game page for more.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be available on March 23rd for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.

10:24am 18/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:24am 18/01/13 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13381 posts
Rather than somewhat brutally removing my post, could you have just locked it? Was an honest mistake bros, I wanted to see who was getting the game and now its gone. I think it was Eorl and DM?

No need to get upset because my superior post was replied to ;)

Edit: <3 thanks guys
04:24pm 18/01/13 Permalink
DM
Gold Coast, Queensland
5108 posts
I hope they have motion aiming controls for the guns because I really liked being a gunner but have such horrible aim when it comes to the thumbstick look
05:59pm 18/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:59pm 18/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.