Team17 Digital has revealed that the classic top-down shooter Alien Breed will be making its way to the PlayStation Network in early February, and will be available for both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita. The revived title will also be offering players the choice of old-school Amiga graphics or the new enhanced ones.
Alien Breed offers the opportunity for both old and new fans to experience the original survival-horror game, featuring a choice of either old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced graphics.
Alien Breed Features:
- Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs:
- Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
- Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
- Team up on either PS3 or PlayStation Vita via cross-platform play
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3 save game progress on your PlayStation Vita, or vice versa!
- Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation Vita
- Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation 3
- Leaderboards and trophies
You can check out some of the screenshots below for a memory refresh of what to expect, but keep an eye on the PlayStation Network in early February for the release.
http://www.ausgamers.com/gameres/5485/images/230/AlienBreed3.jpg http://www.ausgamers.com/gameres/5485/images/230/AlienBreed1.jpg http://www.ausgamers.com/gameres/5485/images/230/AlienBreed2.jpg