Bethesda tells us why ANZ will be first to Battlecry's beta!
Battlecry Beta First in ANZ!
We check out the fast-paced third-person Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive to see just what it has in store.
Sunset Overdrive Reviewed
We take a look at Firaxis' sci-fi take on the Civ universe
Civilization: Beyond Earth Reviewed
We sit down with Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas to talk all things World of Warcraft, including upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Talking Draenor with Ion Hazzikostas
Alien Breed Remake Coming to PlayStation Network in Early February
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8396 posts
Team17 Digital has revealed that the classic top-down shooter Alien Breed will be making its way to the PlayStation Network in early February, and will be available for both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita. The revived title will also be offering players the choice of old-school Amiga graphics or the new enhanced ones.
Alien Breed offers the opportunity for both old and new fans to experience the original survival-horror game, featuring a choice of either old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced graphics.

Alien Breed Features:
  • Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs:
  • Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
  • Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
  • Team up on either PS3 or PlayStation Vita via cross-platform play
  • Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3 save game progress on your PlayStation Vita, or vice versa!
  • Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation Vita
  • Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation 3
  • Leaderboards and trophies
You can check out some of the screenshots below for a memory refresh of what to expect, but keep an eye on the PlayStation Network in early February for the release.

12:32pm 11/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:32pm 11/01/13 Permalink
tvcars
79 posts
If its anything like the PC version I won't be disappointed I missed it.
04:13pm 13/01/13 Permalink
l3wd_5c0ff
Brisbane, Queensland
2443 posts
I d/l the alien breed trilogy demoes on ps3 network months ago. Only cause they put them in fps category and i had honestly never heard of it.
Wasnt that impressed. Only overhead view game ive ever liked was the original Commando game at the local chippy.
07:58pm 17/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:58pm 17/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.