Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Marvel Heroes MMO Launch Windows Confirmed; Plus Early Access Packs ...
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8389 posts
Not to be confused with the recent LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game, Gazillion Entertainment has revealed a launch window for their upcoming MMO Marvel Heroes, debuting sometime in the American Spring (Autumn for Australia). The game will be launched as a free-to-play title for Windows, however players looking to get in early can do so by signing up to the new Founders Program that offers three individual packages ranging from USD$20.00 through to USD$199.99 for the more determined.
“Our team is hard at work to make sure Marvel Heroes is true to hardcore players, Marvel fans and the most casual of gamers through deep, MMO action-RPG gameplay, an expansive interactive storyline and easy-to-play experience,” said David Brevik, president and chief operating officer, Gazillion Entertainment. “We’ve built Marvel Heroes from the ground up to be a free-to-play game where players can find and collect nearly every hero and costume in the game just by playing. The Founders Program gives players the opportunity to play as their favorite hero from the day we launch in addition to enough in-game currency to buy more heroes and costumes as we release new content.”
Marvel Heroes will be available as a Windows download to begin with, but a post-launch effort is looking at bringing it to Mac as well. You can check out the official website for more information.
03:26pm 10/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:26pm 10/01/13 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
1103 posts
I would like to see a decline in comic book related games and MMOs.
05:07pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20510 posts
I'd like to see a decline in crap comic book related games, but I'm happy to see more that are made to the level of quality of stuff like Arkham City.
06:23pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Dazhel
Gold Coast, Queensland
5582 posts
No Khel! The world doesn't have enough Marvel vs Capcom vs Tekken vs DC vs Mortal Kombat games I tell you.
06:40pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Nerf Lord
Brisbane, Queensland
7145 posts
DC Universe Online wasn't bad, in truth. However an isometric mmo, with the view far from your character, sounds like something doomed to fail.
06:46pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
13343 posts
Needs a vs Rugrats imo Dazhel
06:50pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Obes
Brisbane, Queensland
9889 posts
Could be worse ... imagine if they made prequels to Star Wars and had some retard "whosa talksa liksa dis!"
06:56pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Deviouz
Melbourne, Victoria
287 posts
looking at https://marvelheroes.com/screenshots I can see this being actually very cool, Diablo meets marvel!
07:58pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Mordecai
Victoria
1500 posts
looking at https://marvelheroes.com/screenshots I can see this being actually very cool, Diablo meets marvel!

There is a reason for that -
Marvel Heroes is a FREE-TO-PLAY action-packed massively multiplayer online game created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo and Diablo 2.

https://marvelheroes.com/about/game-info
08:45pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Mephistoau
Melbourne, Victoria
2 posts
It looks a bit.... flat to me. I mean the characters look spiffy enough and everything but i think it just looks too generic mmo. I'm waiting for someone to break that trend. I loved Diablo 1 and 2 (let's not talk about 3), and i love marvel, so you'd think it was a match made in heaven, but i'm incredibly sceptical about this.
10:15pm 10/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:15pm 10/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.