Grab yourself a beta key for World of Warcraft's fifth expansion right here!
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Giveaway
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Crysis 3 Reveals Third Episode in 7 Wonders Series
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8383 posts
Crytek has revealed their third episode in the "7 Wonders" promotional trailer series for Crysis 3, this time showcasing the deadly power that protagonist Prophet can dish out with the help of the Nanosuit and a combination of deadly weapons. Each of the 7 Wonder clips is being directed by filmmaker Albert Hughes (From hell, Book of Eli) and strives to showcase the environments one can expect in Crysis 3
“The goal with ‘The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3’ video series is to reveal the incredible world we have been building for Crysis 3 and to let CryENGINE take center stage to highlight the power of our state-of-the-art game engine,” said Cevat Yerli, Chief Executive Officer of Crytek. “We’ve worked closely with Albert on this project and think that the 7 Wonders series will show the leaps and bounds that Crysis 3 is making over its predecessors.”
Check out the trailer below.

Crysis 3 is due on February 22 2013 on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

11:17am 10/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:17am 10/01/13 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
47 posts
I'm ready too Crysis 3, give it to me baby!
12:19pm 10/01/13 Permalink
badfunkstripe
163 posts
Yeah, I find constant game trailes get annoying, I just want the game! Although these are at least cool.

Way better than the 1 million lead up videos to far cry 3.
01:36pm 10/01/13 Permalink
demon
Brisbane, Queensland
7032 posts
i thought prophet shot himself in the head at the beginning of crysis2?
is this before that event in the timeline or has prophet been rebooted? :p
02:28pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Rdizz
Germany
2276 posts
0:44 DAT ASS
10:29pm 10/01/13 Permalink
Viper119
UK
1805 posts
What the hell's going on in the storyline? I've only played the 1st one, do 2 and 3 continue from the 1st?
10:51pm 10/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:51pm 10/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close