AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Demon's Souls Now Available on PlayStation Network
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
8378 posts
Atlus has today revealed that the quite difficult action RPG Demon's Souls is now available on the PlayStation Network, and with it a week-long celebration titled 'World Tendency Event'. The event will see servers set to Pure White, which will see changes to the gameplay including an easier difficulty setting, where enemies will have decreased HP, attack power, and defense, while players will inflict more damage when attacking.
Demon's Souls brings revolutionary online features support with seamless interconnectivity
to enhance the single-player game. Team up with two other players in simultaneous cooperative play, working together to topple some of the game's colossal bosses, or force your way into the games of skilled players and challenge them to PvP battle. Leave hints and clues for those who will follow in your footsteps; either intentionally or through your own inadvertent demise, your bloodstains will allow your successors to view a replay of your death, hinting at how to avoid your gruesome fate. Unprecedented in its depth and subtlety, peerless in its relentlessly challenging gameplay, Demon's Souls is the ultimate action RPG.
Demon's Souls has been priced at $19.99 and is available only on PlayStation 3.
03:37pm 09/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:37pm 09/01/13 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
4874 posts
Paveway must be dead.
05:18pm 09/01/13 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
17676 posts
nah demon's souls doesn't really interest me, i may get it and give it a crack sometime when i get bored but it is a pretty steep learning curve from dark souls
07:52pm 09/01/13 Permalink
Manst
Central Coast, New South Wales
12 posts
Is this just for US PSN? I can't seem to find it on our network in Aus.
01:24am 10/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:24am 10/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close