AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Videogame Announced
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
13983 posts
When a new themed LEGO set drops these days, you know that a videogame counterpart can't be too far behind, and that looks to be the case with the latest Marvel comics line, with WBIE and TT Games announcing LEGO Marvel Superheroes, a new game packed with mini-figs of your favourite Marvel Comics characters.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes offers an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. LEGO and Marvel fans will enjoy classic LEGO videogame adventure and humor, while playing as their favorite Marvel characters.

“We’re very excited to bring a myriad of classic Marvel characters to life in LEGO form for some fun, family-friendly gameplay in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games Publishing. “Players will brave the ultimate mission to save the world as they explore famous landmarks in LEGO New York and take the adventure beyond Earth to iconic locations in the Marvel Universe.”
The announcment incredibly promises "more than 100 characters from across the Marvel Universe" to unlock, namedropping the likes of Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus (what)?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is slated for a Spring 2013 (Northern Fall) launch on PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo DS and 3DS.
10:36am 09/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:36am 09/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20496 posts
Warner Brothers publishing a Marvel game, thats an interesting twist.

Wait, does that mean theres actual real Marvel LEGO coming out as well?
11:08am 09/01/13 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
16487 posts
they always do tie in lego

http://i.imgur.com/pO2WT.jpg
11:45am 09/01/13 Permalink
fryzeegunner
Melbourne, Victoria
140 posts
Holy crap! best ever!
01:00pm 09/01/13 Permalink
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
13986 posts
The actual LEGO blocks are already out Khel: http://marvelsuperheroes.lego.com/en-us/products/default.aspx
01:04pm 09/01/13 Permalink
WetWired
Brisbane, Queensland
6119 posts
yeah there was a whole line of avengers themed sets last year along with a small x-men one with wolverine, deadpool and magneto, plus spiderman sets have been around for a while.
01:05pm 09/01/13 Permalink
WetWired
Brisbane, Queensland
6120 posts
here you go khel, this is what I did with the marvel minifigures I got in a $15 frame from ikea

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8168/7526902024_71803c71ea_c.jpg
01:11pm 09/01/13 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
20501 posts
Oh cool, I didn't even know that existed. Now they need to release a big epic sized kit of the S.H.I.E.L.D Hellicarrier
01:30pm 09/01/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:30pm 09/01/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.
Close